Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

What does golden name on a champion mean?

As the title says, I've seen them a couple times on the forums, but don't want to derail the discussion I see them in to ask. The champion has a golden shiny name, I wanna know what that means

Comments

• Options
    Firest0rmFirest0rm Posts: 28
    The forum? You mean, golden usernames? Or do you mean the orange usernames moderators have
  • Options
    SkyeBerrySkyeBerry Posts: 90
    Firest0rm said:

The forum? You mean, golden usernames? Or do you mean the orange usernames moderators have

I mean like in the pictures people post of their champion roster sometimes. The champion will have a shiny gold name.
  • Options
    SkyeBerry said:

Firest0rm said:

I mean like in the pictures people post of their champion roster sometimes. The champion will have a shiny gold name.
    As Kylo said earlier, it is because they attached a relic to their champion
  • Options
    BlackOrange1BlackOrange1 Posts: 19
    Equipped with Relic
  • Options

Equipped with Relic

It's not possible to obtain relics before finishing act 4 is it? (I have finished act 4 just doing some investigating)
  • Options
    CassyCassy Posts: 1,072 ★★★
    You have to be uncollected to use relics
  • Options
    Cassy said:

You have to be uncollected to use relics

Yeah but you can start collecting stuff to get them at conquer