**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Really Kabam?

Act 6.2.6. Paths going to the right, 3rd loop down.

Why would you stick champs like Emma & Logan on a path like this??? You’re pretty much limited to using Valkyrie on these champs, but I’m sure there’s a lot of ppl that don’t have Valkyrie yet.

Comments

• Options
    Sand_Devil13Sand_Devil13 Posts: 47

Nullify his buff and you're good. Also run deep wounds if possible. Sum supreme, venom, venompool, work. Also corvus ,massacre,doom(he has block penetration'.

For Emma, any bleed i suppose just be careful to keep her in telepath form . Is she armour break immune? If not Medusa will work fantastic

Thanks for the tips! Much appreciated!

• Options
    IluvmanmanIluvmanman Posts: 9

4 cavalier crystals. This is the start of the ending for me. This dosen't reflect drop rates and I'm tired of it. You know why does the game never be messed up whereas though we gain something. It's always screwed up in their favor.
  • Options
    JefechutaJefechuta Posts: 1,205 ★★★★
    edited February 2023
    Ill give you some champs if you want so you can do it:

Corvus Glaive, Hit-Monkey (I think, dont really play him much or read about his abilities) or Aegon, they crit on block

Arcangel, Domino, Wolverine (only with Apoc); they do enough dmg to take them down easy with bloods (its better if you have Apoc for synergy and horse)

Warlock, just heavy and SP2

Venom, heavy for Demolition on Emma so you can apply bleeds, and SP1 on Wolverine to get off healing

And those are some that I had in mind, but you can do it with Mystics that apply bleed on Logan and anyone that applies bleeds for Emma, if they have Demo aswell thats nice.

Instead of complaining directly about this kind of things, ask first how to do it fam

• Options
    I have always agreed that cav crystals shouldn’t have been rewards for act 6
  • Options
    DonDudu2809DonDudu2809 Posts: 348 ★★

4 cavalier crystals. This is the start of the ending for me. This dosen't reflect drop rates and I'm tired of it. You know why does the game never be messed up whereas though we gain something. It's always screwed up in their favor.

That's really lucky, usually i get full 3 stars. I'd happily take that ISO....
  • Options
    DonDudu2809DonDudu2809 Posts: 348 ★★

Why would you stick champs like Emma & Logan on a path like this??? You’re pretty much limited to using Valkyrie on these champs, but I’m sure there’s a lot of ppl that don’t have Valkyrie yet.

Remeber when I was exploring act 6 and saw this lane I burst out laughing because it was so stupid. However, it's very doable. I've done it with Aegon back then. Just ramp him up a bit and then smash the block.
  • Options
    SnaponstewySnaponstewy Posts: 51
    I opened 20 got 1 5 star 0 6stars and 4 4 stats someone always has it worse
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    edited February 2023

Have you read the drop rates on Cav crystals? If the results of 4 Cav crystals are the beginning of the end for you, you might as well make it the end of the end and walk away. You don’t enjoy the game enough so why keep going? Also, making players unhappy is not in Kabam’s favor and the game is not us vs Kabam lol
  • Options
    firemoon712firemoon712 Posts: 546 ★★★

There's quite a few counters to that.
    I hate to be that guy, but at least 30% of the champs in the game can cause bleed.
    Nick Fury, Wolverine, Symbiote Supreme, and Carnage are some of my favorites.
  • Options
    FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,605 ★★★★
    Just use any champ that can inflict bleed. My favorites are AA, NF and Venom
  • Options
    ZekedamamZekedamam Posts: 215 ★★
    Womp womp