Options

Relics tier and match list?

smy168smy168 Posts: 209 ★★
Is there a Relics tier list? I haven't bound any relics yet because I'm still not very clear on value to champs...anything out there on the web?

Comments

• Options

If you look at the info of the relic, it gives you a tier list of who is best to equip them to.
  • Options
    smy168smy168 Posts: 209 ★★
    I see that, I'm just curious if one of the youtube guys have a list or maybe thoughts...I'm seeing people use them across the board and after the feature crystals, I'm thinking about starting the binds. Thanks though!
  • Options
    Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Posts: 847 ★★★
    Only one ive really noticed anything on is Thor with Angela.....and my Ant-Man relic on scorpion but it's sig 80 relic already
  • Options
    Rudolph_RaindeerRudolph_Raindeer Posts: 275 ★★★

Only one ive really noticed anything on is Thor with Angela.....and my Ant-Man relic on scorpion but it's sig 80 relic already

I have also good experience with Antman Relic and Scorpion, but strangely Scorpion in not mentioned as a recommended champ to use Antman Relic on 🤷🏼‍♂️
  • Options
    RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,603 ★★★★
    All of them are meme tier lol.
  • Options
    MaratoxMaratox Posts: 1,524 ★★★★★
    Titania benefits from the cap WW2 relic more than I expected her too. Makes her even tankier than she already is and can reduce physical resistance of the opponent.
  • Options
    DragonMCOCDragonMCOC Posts: 528 ★★★
    Here are the ones I've found useful:

• Options
    CyborgNinja135CyborgNinja135 Posts: 1,114 ★★★★

I have also good experience with Antman Relic and Scorpion, but strangely Scorpion in not mentioned as a recommended champ to use Antman Relic on 🤷🏼‍♂️
    I don't think Scorpion is supposed to benefit since his sting debuffs aren't actual power stings
  • Options
    Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,536 ★★★★★

I don't think Scorpion is supposed to benefit since his sting debuffs aren't actual power stings
    This is correct. Scorpion gets no benefit outside of the stun.
  • Options
    FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★

Antman relic on Spider-Ham is a real fun time. It took me from 3-5 power stings before my first SP1 up to 6-8. Probably the biggest benefit any single champ gets from a relic, at least from what I have seen personally.
  • Options
    K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    I think OG Hulk will benefit a good amount from his own Relic once his buff kicks in. I think the Wolverine is alright with AA as it can boost his Bleeds. The problem is you have to be specific about the rarities of the Relics as the 3 and 4 Star ones have different albeit similar abilities. 5 Star Relics seems to include both the abilities.
  • Options
    Ace2319Ace2319 Posts: 619 ★★★
    Not a tier list but just a general idea of who’s good with certain relics