**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Relics tier and match list?

smy168smy168 Posts: 206 ★★
Is there a Relics tier list? I haven't bound any relics yet because I'm still not very clear on value to champs...anything out there on the web?

Comments

• Options

If you look at the info of the relic, it gives you a tier list of who is best to equip them to.
  • Options
    smy168smy168 Posts: 206 ★★
    I see that, I'm just curious if one of the youtube guys have a list or maybe thoughts...I'm seeing people use them across the board and after the feature crystals, I'm thinking about starting the binds. Thanks though!
  • Options
    Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Posts: 815 ★★★
    Only one ive really noticed anything on is Thor with Angela.....and my Ant-Man relic on scorpion but it's sig 80 relic already
  • Options
    Rudolph_RaindeerRudolph_Raindeer Posts: 261 ★★

Only one ive really noticed anything on is Thor with Angela.....and my Ant-Man relic on scorpion but it's sig 80 relic already

I have also good experience with Antman Relic and Scorpion, but strangely Scorpion in not mentioned as a recommended champ to use Antman Relic on 🤷🏼‍♂️
  • Options
    RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,598 ★★★★
    All of them are meme tier lol.
  • Options
    MaratoxMaratox Posts: 1,499 ★★★★★
    Titania benefits from the cap WW2 relic more than I expected her too. Makes her even tankier than she already is and can reduce physical resistance of the opponent.
  • Options
    DragonMCOCDragonMCOC Posts: 528 ★★★
    Here are the ones I've found useful:

• Options
    CyborgNinja135CyborgNinja135 Posts: 1,109 ★★★★

I have also good experience with Antman Relic and Scorpion, but strangely Scorpion in not mentioned as a recommended champ to use Antman Relic on 🤷🏼‍♂️
    I don't think Scorpion is supposed to benefit since his sting debuffs aren't actual power stings
  • Options
    Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★

I don't think Scorpion is supposed to benefit since his sting debuffs aren't actual power stings
    This is correct. Scorpion gets no benefit outside of the stun.
  • Options
    FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★

Antman relic on Spider-Ham is a real fun time. It took me from 3-5 power stings before my first SP1 up to 6-8. Probably the biggest benefit any single champ gets from a relic, at least from what I have seen personally.
  • Options
    K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    I think OG Hulk will benefit a good amount from his own Relic once his buff kicks in. I think the Wolverine is alright with AA as it can boost his Bleeds. The problem is you have to be specific about the rarities of the Relics as the 3 and 4 Star ones have different albeit similar abilities. 5 Star Relics seems to include both the abilities.
  • Options
    Ace2319Ace2319 Posts: 619 ★★★
    Not a tier list but just a general idea of who’s good with certain relics