**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Howling commando title

What is the cutoff for the howling commando title? I started December 30 2014 but I only received the seasoned summoner title.

Comments

• IMWeaselIMWeasel Posts: 80
    You probably had to download the week of. If not the day of.
  • Viper1987Viper1987 Posts: 728 ★★★
    I’ve been playing since the beginning and didn’t get the title either.
  • KHAOSKHAOS Posts: 21
    Since it’s the 3rd anniversary today, I’m pretty sure 12/10/14. Sucks tho cuz I started 12/14/14 and did not get the howling commando title either.
  • Titan_A97Titan_A97 Posts: 179
    I think it works like this although I’m not too sure myself:

If you already have the Seasoned Summoner then I think you’ll get it but if you don’t then already then you won’t get it(?). I do agree that Kabam’s statement of giving the title to ‘summoners who were with us at the beginning’ is a brief and quite vague statement as opposed to an actual date before or after.
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,349 ★★★★★
    Has to be the 10th of December 2014
  • Thanks for your comments, guys.
  • How do I open it?
  • Back in the beginning, I remember the only people that had any more experience than me were the people that did beta testing. I think they started around the end of September 2014.
  • Titan_A97 wrote: »
    I think it works like this although I’m not too sure myself:

If you already have the Seasoned Summoner then I think you’ll get it but if you don’t then already then you won’t get it(?). I do agree that Kabam’s statement of giving the title to ‘summoners who were with us at the beginning’ is a brief and quite vague statement as opposed to an actual date before or after.

I wish it was this way. I got the seasoned summoner title last year during the 2nd anniversary week, but did not get howling commando today. Not worried too much, but kinda a bummer imo just because it doesn’t make sense in regards to the title I got last year.
  • Thunder_ChiefThunder_Chief Posts: 9
    edited December 2017
    Titan_A97 wrote: »
    I do agree that Kabam’s statement of giving the title to ‘summoners who were with us at the beginning’ is a brief and quite vague statement as opposed to an actual date before or after.
    Back in the beginning, I remember the only people that had any more experience than me were the people that did beta testing. I think they started around the end of September 2014.
    If they want to give it to Beta testers only, I'd be fine with that (they should already have a unique title, imho)... but I agree with Titan, and if that were the case, then they should have been more specific about what they meant by "from the beginning". Heck, even if they meant Dec 10 ppl only, they should have just come out and said it. I started on Dec 17, 2014. I think that more than classifies as from the beginning. Esp with alllllllllllllll that we have been through since then!

I think there are two courses of action available to us:
    1) Sit and wait and see if somebody from Kabam comments on this and gives us the exact criteria of what will earn the Howling Commando title this year, or
    2) Submit a ticket and send them the information on when you started (screen shotting your 2* champ cheeve is probably the easiest way to prove it that I have seen) and have them respond to you. If all of us true early adopters do this, I think we stand a pretty good chance of getting favorable results. I think it'd be safe to say that anybody who had played on or before January 9, 2015 should be considered, but definitely those of us that were within the first week, if not the entirety of December 2014.

Thoughts?
  • Dark89PhoenixDark89Phoenix Posts: 166
    I started December 10th, 2014 & got the title so people who joined that day deserve it. After all, today (12/10/2017) is the three year anniversary...
  • I started December 10th, 2014 & got the title so people who joined that day deserve it. After all, today (12/10/2017) is the three year anniversary...
    I could not locate your in-game profile, but I searched the Top 100 looking for someone who has the HC title. #44 A-Bomb was the first I found. The description of the title leads me to believe that us "first-weekers" will get it, but on the date of our individual third anniversary, as long as it occurs during this anniversary week, which ends on December 17. And as long as you log in between your date and the 17th. The description reads:

"Logged in during Anniversary Week (December 10th to 17th) and account is at least 3 years old."

You can see that you'll meet that criteria on your anniversary date, as long as it occurs prior to December 17. If you don't receive your HC title that day, then commence ticket launch!
    I started December 10th, 2014 & got the title so people who joined that day deserve it. After all, today (12/10/2017) is the three year anniversary...
    I could not locate your in-game profile, but I searched the Top 100 looking for someone who has the HC title. #44 A-Bomb was the first I found. The description of the title leads me to believe that us "first-weekers" will get it, but on the date of our individual third anniversary, as long as it occurs during this anniversary week, which ends on December 17. And as long as you log in between your date and the 17th. The description reads:

"Logged in during Anniversary Week (December 10th to 17th) and account is at least 3 years old."

You can see that you'll meet that criteria on your anniversary date, as long as it occurs prior to December 17. If you don't receive your HC title that day, then commence ticket launch!

Javier-Antonyo in game name
    Thunder_Chief I believe you’re right!! I didn’t think of that...I know I downloaded this game on the 10th of December three years ago myself
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    I remember getting an email notification on the day it was released for Android, and downloading then. I got the title, it's been a good 3 years
    Ryansapph wrote: »
    I should have gotten seasoned summoner and didn't get that title.

Maybe you’ll get it between those dates mentioned if you downloaded the game around those times
  • Everybody interested in this title, see below:

Check your actual iTunes account via desktop to get the date downloaded. Upon contacting support the 1st time, I was told I had to have started playing before the 17th, but they would not confirm the date I started playing.

Upon looking into iTunes, I confirmed I downloaded the game on the 13th of December 2014...meaning Kabam made a mistake and their data is off. I believe Kabam owes a lot more people this title, as defined by their email to me.

Hoping for the title...
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    I got the title and I'm pretty sure I started Feb 2015. Whenever Vision AOU 2* was free through the App Store
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    I got the title and I'm pretty sure I started Feb 2015. Whenever Vision AOU 2* was free through the App Store

I was wrong, looked it up and started Dec 11th 2014
  • EscoutsEscouts Posts: 428
    I missed it by seven days :(
  • BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    Yup, missed it by days as well. Such is life.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    My first milestone appears to be Dec 13-14, 2014 (according to Game Center) and I got the Howling Commando title. I can’t vouch for certain that my download was before then.

Dr. Zola