**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Make T5 Basics and T2 Alphas More Accessible Please!

FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,605 ★★★★
edited February 2023 in Suggestions and Requests
I mean, a lot of higher level players are r2ing and r3ing 6* about once a week, while the cooldown for purchasing these items in the Loyalty store is over 50 days, and the Glory store also has a cooldown of about a week. This doesn't make any sense, and things like T5 Basics are still a precious commodity, even though a lot of the player base needs more of things like this. Kabam needs to make these things more accessible to the player base, maybe through a Uncollected or above daily quest or solo objective(s). My suggestion would be to maybe add different types of UC or above solo objectives, which give T5 Basic and T2 Alpha fragments, or maybe give the UC, Cav and above Solo Objective crystals to include a higher drop rate for these fragments. That's just a suggestion, and I just wanted to address this issue, because, as a UC player, getting these resources is especially hard, especially in the UC-Cav category.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    Zan0 said:

They are pretty accessible at the moment if you are paragon, I saved for like 1-2 weeks and have loads in overflow uc and cav definitely don’t need to be taking loads of 6 stars to r3 every week

Bro, I specifically said that these materials are hard to obtain for the UC-CAV player base, not Paragons
  • Options

Why would you be taking 6* characters to rank 3 as a UC player? Go get cav and TB lol. If your excuse is you don't have the roster, why are you taking a bad character up to rank 3 in the first place?

No I'm still stuck on r2ing 6*s
  • Options

Why would you be taking 6* characters to rank 3 as a UC player? Go get cav and TB lol. If your excuse is you don't have the roster, why are you taking a bad character up to rank 3 in the first place?

No I'm still stuck on r2ing 6*s
    that's how the game works bro. if r3 is easy to get u need to earn it. I had to wait till I cleared act 7 and play many side quests to get my first r3. But after first r3 and becoming thronebreaker it will be easier than before. To get catalysts u need to clear content
  • Options
    UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,049 ★★★★

Bro, I specifically said that these materials are hard to obtain for the UC-CAV player base, not Paragons

I'm only Cavalier and they are not THAT hard to get between various quest and objective rewards, and certain stores like Glory, Loyalty, and Battlegrounds. Lots of ways to obtain those materials. Sure, I dont have as many R3 champs as I'd like but that almost seems like a gold and ISO issue as much as a T5 and T2A issue.
  • Options
    JefechutaJefechuta Posts: 1,205 ★★★★

Zan0 said:

They are pretty accessible at the moment if you are paragon, I saved for like 1-2 weeks and have loads in overflow uc and cav definitely don’t need to be taking loads of 6 stars to r3 every week

You can get TB with 5* and R1 6*, you have no excuses fam
  • Options
    CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    edited February 2023
    And then there are posts complaining about the increased difficulty of certain things like EQ.. u got UC trying to r2 6*...smh
  • Options
    Ace2319Ace2319 Posts: 619 ★★★
    Lower level players don’t get as much access as higher players do. It’s like that to encourage you to move to the next tiers and because lower tiers don’t need as highly ranked champions. If you want more stuff you need to progress more

On top of that you will almost always have a resource you are short on no matter how high you progress. Just how the games works
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,038 ★★★★★

Zan0 said:

They are not. They are everywhere. If someone can become TB in 25 days, there isn't an availability problem.
  • Options

Zan0 said:

They are not. They are everywhere. If someone can become TB in 25 days, there isn't an availability problem.
    I'm not Seatin
  • Options

Zan0 said:

I'm not Seatin
    Seatin generally represents how the normal person plays. He dies, a lot. He spends to compensate for his less than stellar skills. He's more like the rest of us than you think.
  • Options
    CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★

Zan0 said:

I'm not Seatin
    I'm pretty sure you are not being compared to seatin on the skill value... Seatin was used to demonstrate that the availability of items is there... just gotta get it...
  • Options
    ChiliDogChiliDog Posts: 883 ★★★

I think they are very accessable. Especially after the Scrap event.

However, I do Wish a better balance between t6b and t3a, whereas I find that the ladder is lacking all the time.

Looks more like the banquet event than the scrap event alone. Nice loot pile.
  • Options

Zan0 said:

I'm not Seatin
    Seatin generally represents how the normal person plays. He dies, a lot. He spends to compensate for his less than stellar skills. He's more like the rest of us than you think.
    I'm also F2P
  • Options
    JefechutaJefechuta Posts: 1,205 ★★★★

Zan0 said:

I'm not Seatin
    I'm also F2P
    Fam, he did a F2P to TB in 25 days, you have literally no excuses
  • Options
    Jefechuta said:

Zan0 said:

I'm not Seatin
    I'm also F2P
    This is exactly what I'm trying to say! Seatin is literally the best in the game, and I'm just a normal player
  • Options
    WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Posts: 781 ★★★

Jefechuta said:

Zan0 said:

I'm not Seatin
    I'm also F2P
    This is exactly what I'm trying to say! Seatin is literally the best in the game, and I'm just a normal player

• Options

Jefechuta said:

Zan0 said:

I'm not Seatin
    I'm also F2P
    He isn't even close to the best.