**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Inputs ruined overnight

gannicus0830gannicus0830 Posts: 606 ★★★★
edited February 2023 in Bugs and Known Issues
I played last night before going to sleep and everything was working fine. Was testing out my newly acquired Gorr in realm and all was well.
This morning I logged in to run my aq paths- and the inputs are forked. I'd go to dex specials I've dexed a thousand times and get smacked. I'd go to dash out of a block and it doesn't register, my champ just stands there like an idiot and gets smacked into oblivion. I thought it was a fluke until I tested it in multiple modes and yup.... you ruined it. Again.
Do you guys test ANYTHING before you roll it out?
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Options
    DragonMCOCDragonMCOC Posts: 528 ★★★

Ok so it’s not just me? I have had input issues with parry in every part of the game. I took Hype to AQ and got murdered on the first fight.
    I’ve also noticed in AQ that my opponent will dex during my 5 hit combo and trying to use my Relics “strikers” that my opponent will block it every time. I have not changed my timing or anything. I use to be able to 5 hit combo, strikers then 5 hit combo now its 5 hit combo, strikers but it gets blocked every time.
    iPhone 13-16.3 (newest update)

Same here; happening a lot.
  • Options
    MackeyMackey Posts: 1,559 ★★★★★
    I've noticed parry failing a lot more since the update last night
  • Options
    XFresh619XXFresh619X Posts: 2
    I thought it was just me. I had a new screen put on my phone and when the update came out I was having issues but apple said the screen was fine. I downloaded another game and my inputs were on point. So it’s just this game. Ughhh
  • Options
    firedoodfiredood Posts: 7
    This is really bad. Game is unplayable. We need a hotfix ASAP.
  • Options
    MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,113 ★★★★
    Parry has literally gone MIA ...
  • Options
    ArbenBishaArbenBisha Posts: 83
    will you guys acknowledge this?
  • Options
    LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,362 ★★★★★
    It makes me think the game has become quite chatty over the network during fights, probabaly to combat mods.
    Means when their servers lag the whole thing goes to ****.
  • Options
    firedoodfiredood Posts: 7
    Not sure if it’ll help but…

I tried these settings and i can now do med attacks after parry! All thanks to an alliance mate.
  • Options
    WhoDaPooWhoDaPoo Posts: 312 ★★★
    Dropped frames in AQ today made it not register swipes, parries, and dex. Android.
  • Options
    Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    Hey that actually worked, went from unplayable to dex being smoother (actually
    Reliable
    For once) than it’s been the last year, nice one
    firedood said:

Not sure if it’ll help but…

I tried these settings and i can now do med attacks after parry! All thanks to an alliance mate.

• Options
    gannicus0830gannicus0830 Posts: 606 ★★★★
    I can't dash forward directly out of blocking anymore, I just stand there and get wrecked.
  • Options
    PowerOfACandlePowerOfACandle Posts: 334 ★★★
    Parry failed 3 times in a row in aq lol
  • Options
    OldriderOldrider Posts: 8
    Glad to know its not my phone issue. The whole game inputs felt so funny after the updates. Hope Kabam fix this asap
  • Options
    OldriderOldrider Posts: 8
    Btw, firedood suggestions really help, thks
  • Options
    MackeyMackey Posts: 1,559 ★★★★★
    We need some acknowledgement on this, the radio silence from kabam that comes with this topic is extremely appalling.

Not only is my parry failing a lot but the AI is now dexing my combo while I'm mid way through it on top of being able to randomly break my block with a basic hit
  • Options
    PemulaPemula Posts: 60
    awful !! dash back/ dex failed 50%. I tried to dash back after 4 combos with light ended, it just stand there instead and got hit.
  • Options
    Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    Are you guys complaining after you’ve tried the solution, it went from the worse gameplay ever to me following that advice with the settings, and now having the smoothest gameplay I’ve had for over 18 months, dex is actually working if it stays this way it will be amazing
  • Options
    So is this just going to be a gaslight situation? No acknowledgment from Kabam whatsoever? "Didn't happen, you just stink at playing"
    It was a truly miserable & costly experience until we figured out a solution.
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,551 ★★★★★
    Going to hold off on higher threat level SQ for now. Basic controls are incredibly unresponsive.

@Kabam Miike any word on what’s going on here? Yesterday the explanation was increased interest in new featureds, but I would hope that has declined a bit.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    CosmicGuardianCosmicGuardian Posts: 408 ★★★
    Tried using the beta input system but it doesn’t feel like it’s making a difference. Inputs are still feeling really janky, with missed or misinterpreted inputs happening multiple times per match.