**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Kabam I see you didn't even listen to anyone who was upset about last eq

Obviously you made a slight reduction in thronebreaker. How ever you did listen to the people who struggled every month thru cavalier to get the t6 rank up resources. Instead you moved them to thronebreaker and put them out of reach for tons of players. So people suppose to do cavalier so same rewards now minus the t6 rank ups. Yall really need to figure out the rewards, cause you knee capped alot of player

Comments

• Options
    SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★

Obviously you made a slight reduction in thronebreaker. How ever you did listen to the people who struggled every month thru cavalier to get the t6 rank up resources. Instead you moved them to thronebreaker and put them out of reach for tons of players. So people suppose to do cavalier so same rewards now minus the t6 rank ups. Yall really need to figure out the rewards, cause you knee capped alot of player

As much as I agree with the whole "nerfed rewards for almost same difficulty" in Cav, even if there s a chance to change this, don't expect it to get done overnight (aka in less than a month). I m pretty sure the monthly quests are already scheduled/in the making at least 3 months ahead.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,024 ★★★★★
    Treo said:

First glance at least side quest is worse than last month… same diffulty but now with limited entry … same kind of objectives but now we all need to do it one try (ok more entries down the road).. seems every month it is taken one step further …

It’s was the same with energy > reduce energy refills available & increase energy usage.

the node that didn’t work last month implemented again in 1.2 …. Gonna have a ball this month it seems …

What exactly is worse about it? I haven't even looked yet, but what is worse? If there is an entry tickets, that means it's one path vs 2 last month. Isn't that less energy?
  • Options
    Salve_maker05Salve_maker05 Posts: 407 ★★★
    You can’t just keep complaining that not every bit of content is easily clearable
  • Options
    TreoTreo Posts: 386 ★★

What exactly is worse about it? I haven't even looked yet, but what is worse? If there is an entry tickets, that means it's one path vs 2 last month. Isn't that less energy?

Like I said limited entries + same kind of rewards. Only one path if you take the long route true but you don’t know who you will encounter. Max 3 tries for a oneshot with a class disadvantage
  • Options
    Bunny425Bunny425 Posts: 17
    edited February 2023
    They introduced tb difficult ...
    I agreed with those rewards...
    But And also it's true that uc and cav difficulties gets harder since the new tb difficulties are introduced
    But i m slightly disappointed cz of energy...
    It's not possible to explore
    Uc cav and tb difficulties.... In a month...
    As the energy cost are too much...
    Unless and until we buys tones of energy refills
    And most of us are f2p players so they can't afford to put units on energy refills...
  • Options

My point is, you can become throne breaker and still not have roster to do the new resized monthly eq now. Prior to the redesign you did cavalier and got t6 rewards. Regardless of who they were ment for. Now nothing for those rank up rewards. It is not like crystal rng is favorable to getthe next best champ to make ur roster better. People needed those monthly eq rewards and t6 rank ups to make there roster better so they can do harder content.

you can do the TBEQ with 5*'s.
  • Options
    Bunny425 said:

But And also it's true that uc and cav difficulties gets harder since the new tb difficulties are introduced
    And most of us are f2p players so they can't afford to put units on energy refills...

So don't do UC.
  • Options
    Tesladon said:

Bunny425 said:

So don't do UC.
    Yes, that’s most definitely the right answer. No points missed here.
    This game is about choices. If you feel like you don't have or can't get enough energy to explore 3 difficulties, then cut one out or just go for completion. If you feel like you have to complete 3 difficulties, find a way to do it instead of expecting Kabam to give you everything. There's free units in many different areas of this game. Energy refills are 30 units. Not that big of a purchase.
  • Options
    DanielRandDanielRand Posts: 410 ★★★

My point is, you can become throne breaker and still not have roster to do the new resized monthly eq now. Prior to the redesign you did cavalier and got t6 rewards. Regardless of who they were ment for. Now nothing for those rank up rewards. It is not like crystal rng is favorable to getthe next best champ to make ur roster better. People needed those monthly eq rewards and t6 rank ups to make there roster better so they can do harder content.

That would have been more reasonable before "challenger ratings"
  • Options
    CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    UC complaining about t5b and t2a on another post...
    Cav complaining about r4 mats...
    There is a pattern... ITS A PROGRESSION GAME, u get rewarded by moving foward not by standing still...
  • Options
    edited February 2023

That would have been more reasonable before "challenger ratings"
    https://youtu.be/073m6Mp98wg

Sure... If you want to make excuses for not wanting to do something.
  • Options
    FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,598 ★★★★
    I think there is a reason for Kabam to increase the difficulty. The Banquet event gave even Conqueror and relatively inexperienced players access to 6*s, and possibly even 6* r2 and r3s. The player base has changed, and we are just taking all this for granted. The player base is getting more rewards, which means the difficulty needs to be updated or the game won't be fun and engaging anymore. Personally, I stand by Kabam on this decision. The player base needs to adapt to the new difficulty increase
  • Options
    VeronVeron Posts: 21
    Totally agree with Sundance. I am an older player, pretty average who loves the game. Getting to Uncollected was a big deal for me with my old brain and thumbs. I have been able to clear and sometimes explore the Uncollected EQ. Now I can’t even complete up to the first stage in this months EQ as I’m stuck on Juggernaut Boss. I know most folk could probably do so much more with my rosta as they are more skilled but I feel really excluded now from a game that I used to really enjoy. It is no far above my skill levels and I don’t thing I can get that much better now. Good luck to those that are still enjoying it.
  • Options
    Wilton2107Wilton2107 Posts: 4
    About EQ. Last month it wasn't so easy but I could do it without any worries. This month is clearly balanced. Much easier and even fun.
  • Options
    SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 899 ★★★
    I understand your frustrations. I am a new Paragon and don’t have a stacked roster because I only been playing for 20 months. Last month’s TB completion was still doable for me but I have not explore it. I was trying to get my 5* Taskmaster so I worked on UC instead. The Cav EQ seemed a little less attractive for me as the SQ rewards looked better for the effort / energy spent.
    I feel like this month’s SQ is better for smaller rosters. Last month I struggled to use a specific class and beat the boss in one try in week one and then missed out on the next 3 week’s rewards despite doing it one try in the last 2 weeks. Luckily it is only relics and not AGs. However, this month’s will be more pressure to one shot the boss over three attempts as the AGs are tied to that objective. At least you can go straight to the boss and fully synergise your champ. Last month you have to beat 6 champs again before attempting another solo boss fight.