Options

Earthquake in Turkei

Mario33Mario33 Posts: 477 ★★★
We had a devastating 2 earthquakes in Turkiye in one day affected 10 different cities with over 20.000 casualties. Please delay the season for the alliances in the region of Turkiye. Please don’t be indifferent to this situation. Most of the Turkish citizens went to the affected cities to help and the others is in the works to help to send aid trucks with supplies that the survivors need. Please share the news on social media to increase the awareness.

Comments

• Options
    edited February 2023

My pray is for Turkey and Syria, but for the season i'm afraid that kabam can't do anything about it, unless maybe kabam can give some compensation for you guys.

Stay safe my friend, from Malaysia

Not for compensation or anything. I’m just saying that for one season, Turkiye based alliances should stay the place they are now. No compensation or no season rewards. The progress they made should be protected if it can happen. They can start next season from where they finished last season.

Thank you mate. I was lucky but most of my friends werent.

• Options

Mario33 said:

We had a devastating 2 earthquakes in Turkiye in one day affected 10 different cities with over 20.000 casualties. Please delay the season for the alliances in the region of Turkiye. Please don’t be indifferent to this situation. Most of the Turkish citizens went to the affected cities to help and the others is in the works to help to send aid trucks with supplies that the survivors need. Please share the news on social media to increase the awareness.

The last thing you should focusing on is the war season......
    This is the 4th day of the earthquakes. I was able to write this request today. I’m writing this because we wont be able to focus on the season when it starts. That’s why im saying that our progress should be saved for one season. We dont want compensation or rewards without playing the season. We just want when we back to game start from where we were.
  • Options
    OMXOMX Posts: 10
    My thoughts and prayers for Turkey and Syria.
  • Options
    DragonMCOCDragonMCOC Posts: 528 ★★★
    Best of wishes; please stay safe.
  • Options
    MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,097 ★★★
    Prayers for your country bud.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,265 ★★★★★
    All my thoughts and prayers are with them.
  • Options
    Dude17Dude17 Posts: 133 ★★
    edited February 2023
    Mario33 said:

I mean no disrespect, the last thing I would care about in the aftermath of an earthquake is playing a mobile game. Please prioritize your loved ones, the game is not going anywhere.
  • Options
    Mario33 said:

Please delay the season for the alliances in the region of Turkiye. Please don’t be indifferent to this situation.

I’m just saying that for one season, Turkiye based alliances should stay the place they are now. The progress they made should be protected if it can happen. They can start next season from where they finished last season.

Delaying season only for Turkiye/Syria alliances would not work.
    Do you mean designate individual alliances as Turkiye/Syria and extend this current off-season only for those alliance for 2 more weeks. And then at end of season continue just those alliances (would have to be matched against each other) for another 2 weeks (to make a normal 4 week season) ?

-or-
    “Progress they made should be protected.”
    If you mean their War Rating # (which decides what Tier, Map and Points Multiplier you are in). As Demonzfrye said, if you do NOT play any AW, you will NOT lose any War Rating.
    *although other teams will still move up/down around you.

If entire alliance is OK with not doing this season, you should TURN OFF your “Auto Enlistment”, and do not enlist for wars.

Or, you could change to just 1 or 2 BG's for now (depending how many people would still want to do them), so that those people could still get some rewards, and add points to your Alliance Season total.
    And maybe increase back to 3 BG in couple of weeks (if everyone is back playing) and still have time for people to get their 5 war minimum in for Season rewards.

Just don’t enlist for more BG's than you have people willing to play. Unless you are OK with your WR Rating falling a little this season.
  • Options
    ExHavokExHavok Posts: 519 ★★★
    Firstly Kabam won't delay the season and I'm not expecting them to do. Yes both countries were effected so badly but those effected are not give any attention to mcoc now but we can use this post for asking help whoever read this.

Following message is copy-paste from Ahbap's disaster page for explaining the situation;

Turkey has recently been struck by devastating earthquakes with a magnitude of 7.8 following 7.6 on February 6th . The impact has been widespread and many communities have been severely affected. In this difficult time, we are reaching out to ask for your support. Any donation, no matter how small, will help them provide much-needed aid to those affected by the earthquake. Your generosity will help provide shelter, food, and medical supplies to those in need. Your contribution will make a real difference in the lives of those affected by this disaster. Thank you for your kindness and support.

When I'm writing this message there are 21.848 death and over 80.000 people injured in Turkey.

Firstly #PrayForTurkey, #PrayForSyria.

Secondly, if you wanna help those effected you can donate for them and help them recover a little bit faster. How can you do it ? Let me show you ;

1- Through Youtube
    Under you can see Canvel's ( Turkish CCP ) video, he explains his followers how to donate through Youtube. It's similar to MrBeast's #teamtree, #teamsea movements. It's created by Barış Özcan who is one of the most trusted youtuber in Turkey. This movement will give the money for different kind of disaster organizations such as Ahpab, Acev, TOG, Afad ; https://youtu.be/-1lE4RnNwdU

2- Through Ahbap
    In the link you will see Ahbap's disaster donate page. Ahbap is the most trusted civilian organization in Turkey you can find, you can research the organization to be sure. ; https://ahbap.org/disasters-turkey

No matter how small the amount, if you want to donate, just do it. In the effected area average temperature is 0°C
    ( 32°F ). 10$ can buy a blanket for a kid and you can save him/her from freezing. Most of the deaths caused by hypothermia.

Let me tell you again, please don't feel like you have to donate. Even your prays are enough, if you read this far thank you so much, I hope you and your family never see a disaster like this. Stay safe, stay healthy.
  • Options
    ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 858 ★★★★
    I sympathise with you guys in Turkey/Syria and can’t even begin to imagine what you are going through.

I made a donation to the Oxfam UK charity that is helping out. I would encourage anyone from the UK who can afford it, to make a donation too.
  • Options
    Thank you guys, this means so much to me 🥺