**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Just checking. Did anybody open a Cassie Lang from their crystals?

PandingoPandingo Posts: 715 ★★★
16 crystals. 11 and 5. Not even a 3 star. Is it just me frfr? Hahaha not complaining just curious if she was actually in it.

Comments

• johnlaw3742johnlaw3742 Posts: 164
    I got a 3*
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,544 ★★★★★
    Didn’t buy. Had units to get store crystals that yielded 5 dupe on Howard 5*.

Dr. Zola
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★
    Duped my 3 and 4-star versions so at least I don't have to do the arena next week.

Also, the reel is just a cosmetic thing, it is not an accurate depiction of who's in the crystal but I did see a 5 and a 6-star version of Cassie in the reel.
  • JJJmJJJJJJmJJJ Posts: 131
    6s > 0,30%
    5s > 1,50%
    4s > 2%
    3s > 3%

With these percentages, to have some kind of "certainty" of finding it, you need to open at least 100 crystals (and certainty is not quoted by mistake...)
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,505 ★★★★★
    Catmanndo said:

Anybody else think these should be buffed into nexus crystals at this stage of the game?

At minimum there should be no more 3* in there - at least start to address the iso problems players are experiencing.
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★
    Raganator said:

Catmanndo said:

Anybody else thinks these should be buffed into nexus crystals at this stage of the game?

At minimum there should be no more 3* in there - at least start to address the iso problems players are experiencing.
    Jax has said that the iso conversations are just barely happening, so it's on the docket.
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★

I got a 3*

How many crystals did you open?
  • PandingoPandingo Posts: 715 ★★★
    edited February 2023
    Thanks guys n gals, if I just experienced terrible rng that's all in the name of the game. Wanted to make sure though lol. I just couldn't remember the last time I didn't pull at least one version of the character.