**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Control change?

Have i suddenly become **** at the game, or have controls changed again.

I appear to have lost the ability to do a well timed block, where i would stun 9 times out of 10 its suddenly become 3 out of 10.
This is in quests, alliance and arenas.
Same device, not had a drink and over last couple of weeks.

Comments

• firemoon712firemoon712 Posts: 546 ★★★
    I sort of fixed it when I disabled input beta.
    It's like the input control thing got swapped.
    But I noticed this a few days ago when I was suddenly not able to play the game properly.
  • JefechutaJefechuta Posts: 1,204 ★★★★

Yeah blocking has been an issue for me as well. Sometimes when it should parry it seems there’s a delay and I’m just taking fists to the face

Yep, there is a delay on the hit, the animation doesnt match the hit so you do a normal block because it is slightly later
  • DeadmaddyDeadmaddy Posts: 123
    Same device same wifi. It worked fine for me until I updated the app with feb update.
  • DeremusDeremus Posts: 134 ★★
    New update is the worst in history
  • LordIgorekLordIgorek Posts: 60
    Yeah, february update screwed up parry again, no mote connections problem for me, but i mistime parry one in 2- 3 fights. And i get hit. Before update it was more like 1 in 50 fights, and it was still a block. This game is broken.
  • ChadhoganChadhogan Posts: 460 ★★★
    Deremus said:

New update is the worst in history

I think the 12.0 update will go down as the worst in history but yes this one is pretty bad
  • UltragamerUltragamer Posts: 393 ★★★
    Yup I’ve definitely notice the input drops I try to dex instead I just sit there I try to parry instead take a full combo and disconnect so often even with perfect internet connection
    They said they are working on fixes already, Im more concerned about them ignoring how much players are losing because of it
    DrZola said:

Jefechuta said:

They said they are working on fixes already, Im more concerned about them ignoring how much players are losing because of it

Any fixes need to be preceded by at least an acknowledgment something is wrong. I can nearly touch my router and yet I keep seeing this:

Something isn’t square with this update. Maybe it didn’t get the message Kabam Taps-a-Lot fixed all the controls issues.

Dr. Zola
    Yeah, I think this month Ill just do some Arena and the SQ, the rest of the content is just too annoying with current state of the game issues, its just too much, even so I started to complain last year, and I've been playing since 2015, but last year the game just became unplayable
  • WeazelWeazel Posts: 2
    Yup - been getting parried by defenders mid-combo semi-regularly following the update. Been getting the poor connection alert too in the bottom corner, so it’s 2 for 2. Poor state of affairs.