**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Romance offers [merged]

Comments

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,254 ★★★★★
    I don't believe they stated they were close to useless. They said they wanted them to make a relatively small impact to start so that they didn't upset the system.
  • Options
    SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    K00shMaan said:

Kinda find it a little odd that none of the Unit deals offered Couple Crystals Cavs, especially when most of the resources were limited to be used on a specific set of champions.

There was a problem with the 2nd crystal not showing when these things were opened last year, I guess they haven't fixed it.
  • Options

I don't believe they stated they were close to useless. They said they wanted them to make a relatively small impact to start so that they didn't upset the system.

So they have a small impact, sell them for a small price. When their value increase then increase the price.

For now we are requested to pay for an item that we are waiting to get buffed in the future. And theres no guarantee it will be a good buff
    They're not requesting anything. There are Offers. If you want what's in the Offer, you buy it. If you don't, you don't.
    I don't get what this whole hate train with Relics is trying to accomplish, but they're in the game now. People are just being disagreeable at this point.
  • Options
    Phillip14233Phillip14233 Posts: 576 ★★★
    yall think the full R4 mats are worth thr 4500 units?
  • Options
    Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Posts: 634 ★★★

Depends. I always break the units for mats deals into actual cost. That's $150 usd for an r4. Granted units can be obtained w/out spending but imo, the cost seems a bit high
  • Options

If you have the Units and you need another R4 immediately, then yes. I'd say so.
  • Options
    PandingoPandingo Posts: 720 ★★★
    Will the awakening gems wording change if 6 star wolverine is released?
  • Options
    OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,695 ★★★★
    I do think the Paragon offers are pretty roster dependent. For my roster in its current state, at least the AG offer is good.

I’m seriously considering buying all four of the AG/Sigs pack as there are multiple champs in there that I have and want awakened incl Angela, Domino, Wiccan, Ikaris, Tigra, Emma and frankly if I pull She Hulk and Colossus I’d want them awakened also.

I can see if you already had many of the couples champs that the offers wouldn’t be too interesting outside of possibly the T5B/T3A offer. And even that is a shade expensive.
  • Options
    OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,695 ★★★★
    And also - given that TBs have had pretty poor offers the last 2-3 events, I don’t have a problem with theirs being better for a change.
  • Options
    EazyDC69EazyDC69 Posts: 34
    Idk man 1500 units to awaken Wiccan/Herc/KittyP/Hulking plus 60 sig stones seems like a decent deal to me and that's not includeing All the other awesome champs in the pool it could be awakened
  • Options
    EazyDC69EazyDC69 Posts: 34
    My kitty pride is unawakened but I'm honestly considering buying it to awaken my Wiccan
  • Options
    SbkruebSbkrueb Posts: 494 ★★★
    I think it would be an amazing feature if there were sub menues added (think champion/relics style) that would allow each progression to access deals for the progressions below them.

It would only encourage more spending without sacrificing anything for kabam.

Im not picking up any paragon offers at all but if I could access the 10k shard deal from TB I would in a heartbeat.

Not sure I see a downside....
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,402 ★★★★★
    Deals are bad bc they getting ready to plan 4th of july deals with 7* shards 🤣
  • Options
    K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★

I got 2 of these. I had units prepared for this event and all the others deals were not worth it at all. I guess the awakening gem+stones could possibly be alright if this allows to awaken a specific champ like Herc but for a lot of Paragons I feel like we all have a generic collecting dust anyways so the champ that this would ultimately get used on probably isn't worth it.
  • Options
    Searmenis said:

So they have a small impact, sell them for a small price. When their value increase then increase the price.

For now we are requested to pay for an item that we are waiting to get buffed in the future. And theres no guarantee it will be a good buff
    They're not requesting anything. There are Offers. If you want what's in the Offer, you buy it. If you don't, you don't.
    I don't get what this whole hate train with Relics is trying to accomplish, but they're in the game now. People are just being disagreeable at this point.
    Yes, you got us, there s an evil masterplan behind all this rant -aka stating our opinions- about something that we expected to be completely different in the game.
    It's beyond opinion. It's protest at this point. People are posting ad nauseum about them, expecting them to be removed from Rewards and Offers, et al. Evidently not everyone shares that view because we see many people using them in-game. I'd say it's moot at this point. People are free to use them or not, but they're in the game and they're not going to disappear if some plug their ears.
  • Options
    The only champion in that pool that I don't have awakened is Mojo, so I'm going to pass on these offers lol.