**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Any tips for beating Juggernaut in this month’s uncollected EQ?

I am not a good player and am really struggling with this despite having a good rosta. Any help appreciated.

Comments

• Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,780 ★★★★★

shehulk synergy with mr fantastic

Exactly this, as first choice. 2nd choice is Yellowjacket. Alternatives are Spidergwen and Spider-Ham.

But if you are good with intercepting him, you can use any champion, honestly.
  • InsaneSkullInsaneSkull Posts: 313 ★★
    Intercept is the key to shut down nodes. I used HT and QuickSilver.
  • VeronVeron Posts: 21
    Thank guys. Much appreciated. I need to study the intricacies of the game more.
  • altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    Uncollected? I don't think that requires power sting to do damage, that is just at the Thronebreaker level.

For the difficulties below Thronebreaker (I don't know if Newton's Law node is present in lower difficulties, but it is at least on Cavalier difficulty):
    1. Countering Juggernaut's abilities: Focus on just parry combo, so that you place stuns frequently enough to deactivate his gem so he can't go unstoppable. Avoid heavy or too much specials as that will trigger the Newton's law node.
    2. Countering the Nodes: If you do knock him down, you have to either be good at intercepts or have champions that counter unstoppable.

The defender seems to behave erratically when Newton's law node activates, as the AI tends to favor dashing back despite them being Unstoppable. It is pretty hard to get an intercept in on your first attempts.

Having a champion that has a Slow ability they can place on Juggernaut is probably the easiest solution.
  • ZAHIDMALIK1588ZAHIDMALIK1588 Posts: 616 ★★
    I just used AA for TB Juggs, its pretty simple, just don't use heavy and sp, it takes little longer but an easy fight, I previously did it with Doom which requires intercepts to counter unstoppable. I will try hit monkey next without using heavy and sp.
  • I brought Yellowjacket, or She-Hulk and Mr. F synergy for unli power stings
  • AjisdopeAjisdope Posts: 933 ★★★
    Torch with prefight destroys him
  • QazzyQazzy Posts: 66
    Red Mags ez.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    I used Elsa.
  • ShiroiharaShiroihara Posts: 1,092 ★★★★
    I used Kitty
  • Phantomfire500Phantomfire500 Posts: 227 ★★
    Veron said:

I am not a good player and am really struggling with this despite having a good rosta. Any help appreciated.

Just don't knock him down, or bring a slow champ and play normally.
  • FrydayFryday Posts: 670 ★★★
    Mr Negative work for me.

I don't heavy much. Try to have some Light charges when I got Power String on me, make sure Jug doesn't have any SP, just hold heavy wait for Jug to try and hit me.

Combine that with 9 Dark Charges, and an SP2 usually does the job.
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,132 ★★★★★
    Piggy make this fight super easy and this is the tb version.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,676 ★★★★★
    edited February 2023
    I used Torch and prefight* for UC, cav and TB but brought MrF and She hulk synergy just in case I had to use someone else.

*It used to drive me crazy when the answer to every question was either Torch, red mag or Quake and I had none of them. Apologies if all the "use Torch" posts aren't helping haha.

• VeronVeron Posts: 21
    Thanks for all the helpful advice. Used Red Magneto and beat him and then found that finishing the rest of the Uncollected event quest was not too hard.