**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How useful is the 6* romance awakening gem?

PriyabrataPriyabrata Posts: 725 ★★★
edited March 2023 in Strategy and Tips
Can someone please give the list of champs the romance awakening gem can be used on?
the description reads, it can be used on champs in the couple's crystal except for Wolverine,
(The thing is i can't find it), so i have no way to verify its worth. Thanks to anyone that helps out
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    RonSwansonRonSwanson Posts: 1,171 ★★★★

• Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,165 ★★★★★
    I was actually going to pass on it, but the 50 sig stones that I need for scarlet witch for my last carina challenge was too good to pass up.
  • Options
    SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 ★★★★

Can someone please give the list of champs the romance awakening gem can be used on?
    the description reads, it can be used on champs in the couple's crystal except for Wolverine,
    (The thing is i can't find it), so i have no way to verify its worth. Thanks to anyone that helps out

if you check the crystals from the double track event the 2 types of crystals from the free and the paid one. the champs from those crystals are the ones you can use the gem on

as for my account I bought the gem in case I pull Hercules or SW Classic someday, other than that my best options right now are Angela & Colossus as I already have Kitty, AA, Valk, Domino duped.
  • Options
    Nocko said:

Depends on your roster

For my two accounts:

Account 1. Got virtually everyone id want in the pool as a 6* and duped. Iceman and Colossus are the only ones i dont have and would want and want awakened. But i dont feel like they're must have champs. Don't need it the gem, so wont get it.

Account 2. Missing multiple good champs including Herc, Kitty, Knull... got Hulkling and Valk both unawakened... so i grabbed the gem and now we'll see how long i wait to try and pull Herc before i get drunk and just push it into hulkling because i can never hold these things long :lol:
    At some point ill use the gem and it'll be on a legit great champ who will help my account

Ok so basically the only good champs that i have from that pool are r3 AA and r1 Angela
    Don't have herc,kitty,knull, Colossus, Valkyrie hulkling
    I do have a cosmic gem for herc so should I get the gem? And who should get the gem
  • Options

the only good champs that i have from that pool are r3 AA and r1 Angela
    Don't have herc,kitty,knull, Colossus, Valkyrie hulkling
    I do have a cosmic gem for herc so should I get the gem? And who should get the gem
  • Options
    ShinobiGuyShinobiGuy Posts: 565 ★★★
    Keltan said:

Maybe they should introduce Bad Romance Crystal.

People would go gaga over this!
  • Options
    CyborgNinja135CyborgNinja135 Posts: 1,109 ★★★★
    I got 2 of them. Used one of them on DDHK and gave him 100 sigs. I'm saving the other one for Herc/Kitty who are the only champs in that pool that I'd like to awaken as soon as I got them.
  • Options
    altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,288 ★★★★
    1500 units for a limited 6-star awakening gem is pretty decent. My only hang up is that I don't have a Scarlet Witch, and that many units just to awaken my Domino for defense doesn't seem worth it. I suppose I could buy and wait till I get SW, but with Kabam being cagey about when she will be added to the basic pool, it might be a pipe dream.
  • Options
    AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    edited February 2023
    Useful for Hercules, Kitty, Knull, Wiccan & may be a few others that I'm forgetting
    But most champs in that list aren't worth it
    It's also useful for fans of Scarlet Witch since she's also covered
  • Options
    zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,146 ★★★★★
    On my alt account, it came down to hulkling, kitty and og sw. Since I have hulkling r3 and plan to r4, I used the gem for him. On the original romance awaken gem, I didn’t get Hercules until cyber weekend to use it. 😂