Options

Battlegrounds Drafting

What happens when someone isn't able to choose the 2 champs from the choices in time? Do they get randomized or the two highest pi ones get picked or the first two champs in the list get picked?
Is it the same during the attacker and defender selection phase?

Comments

• Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    Happened couple of times to me due to connection issues.
    I got random picks.
  • Options
    PrimeSaviour_27PrimeSaviour_27 Posts: 364 ★★★
    For me it freezes and picks the highest PI lol
  • Options
    K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    I think it's random but if you have a champ highlighted (and the server has acknowledged this) it will always take a highlighted champ.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,275 ★★★★★
    I've had a bug where I select, and my last selection is swapped.
  • Options
    Halpy said:

K00shMaan said:

I think it's random but if you have a champ highlighted (and the server has acknowledged this) it will always take a highlighted champ.

I've had instances where my higlighted champ didn't get picked and swapped to some other champ during defender selection
    If you try to do it at the last second or are actively having connectivity issues with the server then this can happen. That's why I noted that your highlight has to be acknowledged on the server end not just the local end. My highlighted champions have been the ones selected far too often for it to be an equal random chance. Plus in the banning phase if you have highlighted ones, same thing happens, although for that phase if will definitely pick the ones with the highest PI if none are selected.
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,578 ★★★★★

I've had a bug where I select, and my last selection is swapped.

This has happened to me recently. I actually see the champ I wanted to select on the screen and in the selection box. However, the game reverts to some automatic selection that isn’t the champ I want.

Can be very frustrating. Especially when deciding between a pair of defenders only to have the game pick one of your attackers for defense.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    My best advice is always highlight your gut instinct immediately. Then take some time to consider your choice before locking in. I can guarantee you will at least have more success with your first reaction being the selection rather than a pure random one.