**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

These matchmaking accounts are way too stacked for VT

Dangerx17Dangerx17 Posts: 114 ★★
edited February 2023 in General Discussion
Something definitely changed this season with matchmaking. Now, me with 5*'s in my deck, can't manage to get past plat 2 because every account I come across has all 6*'s with the top rows looking like r4's meanwhile I'm still TB with only 2 r4 6*'s
Especially as a free to play with relatively not so bad but not so great rng in crystal pulls, it makes ranking champs up to climb VT even that much harder. I feel atleast last season I was coming across good matchmaking's with pretty similar accounts now I'm completely outclassed
Anything about this Kabaam?

Comments

• Options
    ZolobacsiZolobacsi Posts: 91

Dangerx17 said:

Better question is why do you believe you deserve to advance past plat 2 when you still have 5 stars in your deck?

So I should just stay in gold because of my 5* and not my skill in the game 👌

Last season I made it to GC with the same 5*'s cause matchmaking was actually at the same level and came across similar decks

What makes you think an account with 5* and no 6* should make it to GC, only top players belong in GC, you're not one of them because your account is not big enough to be at the top. You shouldn't even be in plat 2 as a matter of fact so I don't know what you're complaining about.
    Smaller accounts shouldn't be climbing up the ladder quicker than those with bigger accounts and because we're all competing for same rewards, there's no such thing as "I should be facing people with the same deck strength and level as mine" cause then you're just completely ignoring 50% of the competition with no downsides whatsoever which is absolutely ridiculous. I'd understand the complaint if you were facing those accounts in Bronze 3, that would be unfair indeed but you're already in Plat 2 my guy.
    That's not entirely true. We are not competing for the same rewards as with your progress prices get lower in the store. In victory track shouldn't matter what stars you have on your team, you should be facing the same or close strength opponents. You with all 6* ignoring more than 50% of the competition, it's a different story that it means you are facing the higher strength bit of it. In GC yes, everyone against everyone so weaker champs won't stand a chance but in VT you should be able to progress. And I don't understand the logic behind that, how is it easier to face 5* vs 5* than 6* vs 6*?
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,310 ★★★★★

Better question is why do you believe you deserve to advance past plat 2 when you still have 5 stars in your deck?

Dangerx17 said:

Last season I made it to GC with the same 5*'s cause matchmaking was actually at the same level and came across similar decks

What makes you think an account with 5* and no 6* should make it to GC, only top players belong in GC, you're not one of them because your account is not big enough to be at the top. You shouldn't even be in plat 2 as a matter of fact so I don't know what you're complaining about.
    Smaller accounts shouldn't be climbing up the ladder quicker than those with bigger accounts and because we're all competing for same rewards, there's no such thing as "I should be facing people with the same deck strength and level as mine" cause then you're just completely ignoring 50% of the competition with no downsides whatsoever which is absolutely ridiculous. I'd understand the complaint if you were facing those accounts in Bronze 3, that would be unfair indeed but you're already in Plat 2 my guy.
    You two are actually agreeing on something… I must be dreaming
    I never disagreed with him and the whole random matchmaking thing tbh. He just doesn't listen to anything I have to say cause he just calls it trolling or name calling and ignores it completely lol.
  • Options

Dangerx17 said:

I never said I didn't have 6* in my deck I'm saying out of 30 champs 13 of them are 5* I wouldn't come here complaining if my whole deck was just 5* that's just stupid

My point I'm making is last season I was coming across people with similar rosters of 5* and 6* not just straight 6*'s with damn near the whole top being r4's clearly that just shows pay to play is the way how u get high in the VT and GC

• Options

Dangerx17 said:

Then it was broken last season. You are competing for same rewards as everyone else, why should you only face weaker rosters and end up with better rewards than stronger rosters without ever having to face them? That's beyond entitled.
    It's not about facing weaker rosters if they have 5* and 6* like me in their deck then how are they weaker? Again miscommunication I am not referring to my deck only being filled with 5* but it damn sure isn't full of 6* r3 and r4 only. Why is it that my rating is the same as those stacked rosters but I have to come across them in VT when clearly they outshine me in every way possible except similar hero rating

I'm not asking for it to be easy and face weaker rosters but not crazy powerful just at my level

That's like playing a fighting game and running into ranked players 5x ranked higher than u clearly you're outmatched
  • Options

Dangerx17 said:

Dangerx17 said:

I never said I didn't have 6* in my deck I'm saying out of 30 champs 13 of them are 5* I wouldn't come here complaining if my whole deck was just 5* that's just stupid

My point I'm making is last season I was coming across people with similar rosters of 5* and 6* not just straight 6*'s with damn near the whole top being r4's clearly that just shows pay to play is the way how u get high in the VT and GC

Meanwhile there are accounts who have all r4 or at least nothing less than r3 6 stars in their battle deck who are stuck in bronze - gold.

This is because of this extremely unfair prestige based matchmaking process that has allowed far weaker rosters (that many 5 stars in battle deck is a fairly weak roster in today's game meta) to avoid stronger rosters for easier path to better rewards than far stronger rosters.

Please tell me why you think you should be able to fight only similar rosters without fighting those stronger than you when you are competing for the EXACT same rewards as them?

You know this matchmaking system has allowed a far weaker roster like your to get better rewards than far stronger rosters that would wipe the floor with you all because you haven't had to face them? Please tell me how that is fair to those who have taken the time (or spent the money) to progress their rosters?
    What better rewards are u referring to? I've still seen the same rewards as all the other seasons so not sure what's better

And again if I, with 5*'s in my deck because I don't have loads of great 6*'s, climbed up to plat 2 that should show that I have had better defensive and offensive choices in the matches that I've played against other paragon players. Now it's at a point where even that doesn't matter because their stacked account severely out weights my smart decisions in battle. Even for paragon players to not make it out of bronze if freaking crazy how do u not see the matchmaking is busted this season even with that realization?

• Options
    edited February 2023

Anybody else who sympathise to players on both sides of this discussion?

I don't want players to get stomped on.
    Why do you think you deserve Plat 2 and players 5x stronger than you don't? Those guy can't get out of bronze/silver due to matchmaking.

That's why, I also don't want players, who have put much more efforts and time building thier decks, to get punished for having a bigger roster.

Exactly why I think the matchmaking is busted as a whole

Recoome agrees