**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Why am I being hit when I'm mid combo?

BazzingaaaBazzingaaa Posts: 357 ★★★
edited February 2023 in Bugs and Known Issues
It's in battlegrounds, EQ + SQ.
Ive Dex back, rushed in and connected with the medium.
I go for a light, but the ai hits me.
It's driving me nuts.
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Options
    GrandOldKaiGrandOldKai Posts: 785 ★★★★
    edited February 2023
    Deadmaddy said:

The recovery time is much faster since the new update including stun duration, heavy, punishing sp attacks etc for me. I hope the team looks into it

Yeah, once a Purgatory somehow intercepted me while her SP2's beam was still on-screen after a successful Dexterity

• Options
    Just_Frank2022Just_Frank2022 Posts: 139
    This happened to me in AW against domino with my idoom today. I'm on my 3rd hit of combo when domino throws her sp2 and completely kills my idoom. I've noticed it happening ever since last update. Prior to this it has NEVER, EVER , happened. I have never had the AI able to stop a combo except for an auto block/parry with people like Omega Sentinal etc, but that's not what happened here.
  • Options
    Same thing happened to me in AW just now. Hyperion defender vs Warlock attacker. Second hit of a 5 hit combo and he smashes me in the face as soon as his power bar went from 1 to 2 bars.
  • Options
    Chuck_FinleyChuck_Finley Posts: 809 ★★★★
    Interrupted heavies, interrupted combos.

But hey, at least we have BG emotes and relics…. Amirite?
  • Options
    BosleyBosley Posts: 247 ★★★
    Both my 2nd gen iPad Pro and my iPhone 13 have the same issues. It's not my wifi it happens in every location I play from. It's not on our end KABAM.......
  • Options
    IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,251 ★★★★
    In aw node 44 My tigra's first heavy hit connected to Terrax but he somehow got out of it and countered me before the 2nd hit
  • Options
    BazzingaaaBazzingaaa Posts: 357 ★★★
    Can we have a response please kabam
  • Options
    Capt_SmasherCapt_Smasher Posts: 27
    edited February 2023
    I opened the game last night for some fun, After some matches I forced close it, angry of the stupid annoying AI gameplay and its almost everywhere in game now, I intend to stop playing and stop this madness and use my time to play better games, happy Kabam!!