**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Anyone still missing their Grandmasters Gauntlet keys?

I’m a paragon lvl 60 player and still haven’t received my keys. I’ve never completed the gauntlet so should’ve gotten 3 keys. I submitted a ticket and was told that my account wasn’t going to get any keys after telling them this was incorrect they said they’re working on it but couldn’t help me any further. I would love to actually try to do the gauntlet but don’t see a reason if I’m not getting the rewards. Is anyone else in this boat?

Comments

• Options
    VestasCureVestasCure Posts: 137 ★★
    I still have only received 1 key after only having done the gauntlet a single time. I also reached out to support and received the generic response most people seem to have received, essentially just explaining in depth we are allowed 3 total attempts, even though my initial ticket to support explained that I understand I get 3 attempts and broke down how I've only done it a single time. I tried responding to it asking for some kind of evidence that I completed it more than the single time I have, but I doubt that will go anywhere. This just seems to be a bit of a mess for Kabam.
  • Options
    nicolas20938nicolas20938 Posts: 5
    I'm the same, I did it once in 2021 and I haven't received any keys
  • Options
    Rafael_EgendRafael_Egend Posts: 42
    I never finished, but I only received two keys. I had done some test runs but never won any rewards, I hope they are still investing in this.
  • Options
    I still have a missing key
  • Options
    Ctfz35Ctfz35 Posts: 69
    I’m in the same boat. I went through grandmasters gauntlet only once before it disappeared and I’ve only gotten one key since it came back.
  • Options
    Lots of people complaining. Haven't seen this post yet @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra ?
  • Options
    SuelGamesSuelGames Posts: 935 ★★★
    Same problem here
  • Options
    gazbeagazbea Posts: 57
    edited February 2023
    Same problem here and missing all 3 keys as never ran the gauntlet once. Entered, but backed out after looking at the paths, fights, and nodes
  • Options
    TheVexTheVex Posts: 4
    The same happened to me. Paragon, never tried gauntlet but no key received. I have sent several emails but the answer is always the same copy and paste: they have already made the necessary checks and all the keys have already been sent correctly. Bad service
  • Options
    Probably the kabam devs are afraid of being fired after not fixing it for the fourth time! Ridiculous how after several months of fixing this it's still causing issues for so many people. Terrible service.
  • Options
    gazbeagazbea Posts: 57
    Wonderful response from “support” /s

• Options
    VestasCureVestasCure Posts: 137 ★★
    gazbea said:

Wonderful response from “support” /s

Pretty similar response I got to my ticket a couple of weeks ago. I guess I'm lucky that I at least got one key, even though I was owed two. But definitely feels like Kabam is just putting this matter behind them since (seemingly) the majority of players got keys they were owed.
  • Options
    When is Kabam going to admit that it couldn't solve the problem 100% on its fourth try @Kabam Miike ?
  • Options
    KyloKylo Posts: 124
    Yeah... I really hope they are atleast trying something to fix this, even though there is 0 communication.
  • Options
    Sha1emadeSha1emade Posts: 22
    Same. Terrible approach to this by customer service.
  • Options
    Is anyone working on this @Kabam Zibiit ?
  • Options
    I am still missing
  • Options
    Wong_99Wong_99 Posts: 441 ★★★
    This problem hasn’t affected me, but the cr@p responses people are getting from support needs to be addressed and the problem needs to be fixed
  • Options
    Yeah, when are we going to have decent support from Kabam @Kabam Porthos ?
  • Options
    LarrygunnzLarrygunnz Posts: 11
    Still haven’t received my correct amount & it’s like their hoping he just eventually quit talking about it
  • Options
    Hey @Kabam Lyra are you still missing this post?
  • Options
    TheVexTheVex Posts: 4
    It is sadly interesting how the support doesn't care about this topic. No answer, no actions. Nothing. Let's forget keys.
  • Options
    I agree. How @Kabam Miike ?
  • Options
    Now Kabam is shutting people up, I don't see my updates in the post
  • Options
    MavRCK_MavRCK_ Posts: 471 ★★★
    Never did gauntlet - received 2 keys. :/
  • Options
    Same here
  • Options
    Still missing
  • Options
    ChrisBosioChrisBosio Posts: 50
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra

You guys going to respond? Or do you really believe that that generic BS response you send expressing everyone got their keys is good enough? Instead of treating your player base like sh*t, why not respond and just tell everyone they aren't getting them or that you are working on it?
  • Options
    Chungus_L0rdChungus_L0rd Posts: 35
    No keys