**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Valid 2022 Champion List?

Comments

• _Xmeout96_Xmeout96 Posts: 19

that is all of them yes

not in release order but yeah that’s all of them

No it’s a list from best to worst. Hulkling being number 1 and Captain Britain being the worst
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,390 ★★★★★
    That's all the champs
    If it's a ranking Scorpion needs to be first
  • Idk, wiccan is mega useful for AW with planetary endurance. The enemies just incinerate themselves down and there is nothing they can do about it. The value of a champion does vary based on their matchup, so depending on the matchup, a solid like 20 of these champions can take the #1 spot.
  • Ali_4243Ali_4243 Posts: 9
    Respectfully disagree
  • PandingoPandingo Posts: 698 ★★★
    This year was fairly stacked but I just wouldn't be putting hulking at top 3. He's an easy kill on defense and just ok as an attacker. He's top ten for sure. But it'd be rough to get top 3 all around imo. Galan/scorp being easy top 3 the third spot would be challenging but probably Valk tbqh
  • FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,590 ★★★★
    Ummm..., where is Doom? Or Hercules?
  • Marvelfan30Marvelfan30 Posts: 1,141 ★★★★
    Galan should be #1 not hulkling Spidey supreme is more useful than wiccan and misty is way better than attuma and toad should be higher up there also since he's basically the fury counter
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
    why is gorr, spot, and Idoom above omega sentinel? They have much less utility than her. Also QS is fourth and then scorp hulking and galan are top 3. IMO scorp is the best, but they all can have a strong argument for number 1.
  • Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 1,758 ★★★★★
    I would love to hear from the disagreers how Hulkling is considered just ok. Seems like people just hit the disagree button for no reason at all haha
  • FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,590 ★★★★
    Emilia90 said:

I would love to hear from the disagreers how Hulkling is considered just ok. Seems like people just hit the disagree button for no reason at all haha

Yeah, people do that all the time here. Welcome to the forums
  • QmonQmon Posts: 20
    Unpopular opinion: Captain Britain is better than Sam Wilson (offensively, on defense she's bad lol)
  • UltragamerUltragamer Posts: 393 ★★★
    Rintrah being top 5 is crazy but fully agree with hulking and GALAN rankings
  • MasterAMasterA Posts: 473 ★★★
    I believe omega sentinel should be higher
    Ghost_Fan said:

Noone really cares about tier lists in forums

Not a tier list noodle head. Just who I like from most to least.

why is gorr, spot, and Idoom above omega sentinel? They have much less utility than her. Also QS is fourth and then scorp hulking and galan are top 3. IMO scorp is the best, but they all can have a strong argument for number 1.

I love OS she’s my 6r5, but she’s been getting less kills in war as a defender. I’m not doing story content anymore until 8.2, and ai laugh at while the hold block as my debuffs run out. So that’s why she is just outside of Top 10.
    DNA3000 said:

_Xmeout96 said:

that is all of them yes

not in release order but yeah that’s all of them

No it’s a list from best to worst. Hulkling being number 1 and Captain Britain being the worst
    Best to worst at what?
    Let me rephrase sorry. Who I like from the most to the least.

Looks like someone doesn't know how to play a lot of champions.

I would’ve loved to have a structured normal conversation about who you preferred but you said this
    Ali_4243 said:

Respectfully disagree

I respectfully agree with you respectfully disagreeing.
  • KLZKLZ Posts: 140
    Useless post, and btw Galan is the best..
    KLZ said:

Useless post, and btw Galan is the best..

Goofy ahh