**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AI recovery

If the ai has a special then it is impossible to punish they heavy attack or you will eat a special every time. They are recovering way too fast.

Comments

• Chuck_FinleyChuck_Finley Posts: 806 ★★★★
    Adevati said:

AI is the worst it has ever been.

Inputs are the worst it has ever been.

Lag is the worst it has ever been.

Communication on all of the above is the worst it has ever been.

[Emphasis mine] - That is what makes all the rest INTOLERABLE. I really hope the end goal isn’t to perpetually gaslight the community that nothing is wrong. Cause at some point most of us will find other ways to use our time and money for entertainment.
  • Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    I love it when I land a special attack and before I get control of my character back the enemy has stood back up and is already on top of me swinging. I surely never get to do that to the enemy if I eat a special.
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    Forget about punishing heavy or eating a special.

AI is able to recover & combo back while I'm chaining my own combo.

After the 4th hit, I try to do 2nd medium and AI starts it's own combo.
  • NastyPhishNastyPhish Posts: 583 ★★★
    I noticed right after the patch I was getting parried in places I used to not get parried. So patch by patch it “accidentally” speeds itself up?
  • OKAYGangOKAYGang Posts: 524 ★★★
    Build said:

I had AI block half of a special. I have also seen the second or third hit miss, due to range issues, after the first part connected.

Please, Kabam, fix this. If I didn't know better, I would say that Kabam is trying to kill the game.

Yeah this has happened to me a few times also, first couple hits land and all of a sudden last hits get blocked and I eat a combo. And it's not a champ or node with unstoppable kicking on either. If that were the case I'd understand and be fine with it.
  • Fred1Fred1 Posts: 37
    Yes the AI response has changes a lot.... to be sometimes unplayable

Now, the AI recover too quickly, you can be punished after a 4 hit combo if you dash back.

Sometime inputs does not answer or do weird things.

It has already be said in many recent posts and I think kabam is working on it (besides also many youtuber have made video on this topic)
    Fred