Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Is this a glitch or I'm really going crazy

I'm pretty sure I took the Gambit path and cleared the sabretooth lane, so how come the lanes have switched. I took the Gambit path and it connected me to the sabretooth path, but why is now the Gambit path different. Plus it shows that I have cleared the path.

Comments

• Options
    THUNDERBILTHUNDERBIL Posts: 267
    I remember going Gambit then to Emma and Sabretooth to then boss. And look the path is shown cleared. Then why is the Game now saying Gambit path leads to Sentry and then Sauron path. I'm pretty confused right now.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,775 ★★★★★
    There was a mistake with the exits of the portals. It was fixed to avoid more people to commit it and have to do an extra path.

You did it wrong prior to the fix, so you'll have to do an extra path either way
  • Options
    THUNDERBILTHUNDERBIL Posts: 267
    Oh hell no, this is not fair.
  • Options
    Gambit portal had 2 different choices originally.
    You picked the choice that was (and still is) also the point that going DOWN initially from start also goes to.

They removed that 2nd choice from Gambit.
    Leaving the other (and still) choice from Gambit (the one that you did NOT do originally) as still not done by you.

You have to go Gambit again to jump to the Gambit segment that you have not done yet.

And you have to go DOWN (to cover that single link from the start) which afterwards will lead you to the segment that you indeed did do originally (but you need the 1 step to bottom in order to eventually get 100%).