**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

My 6* roaster

OpandemonioOpandemonio Posts: 1,185 ★★★★
edited February 2023 in Strategy and Tips
I became TB recently and now I see why everyone beyond this bracket is always looking down on 5*, they seam to be a little weak for some contents, I do have a really good stacked 5* roaster, but I’m now trying to evolve my 6* but I barely have idea of how to do it properly for the content I’m about to start facing, so I need some help.

This are my r3

This are my r2

And this is the rest by class

Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    Scorpion, Sunspot, AA, BWCV, Peni would be my next rank ups
  • Options
    Mauled said:

Even unduped?
  • Options
    Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Posts: 976 ★★★★
    If you have a 5* apoc, cable would also be a good option...
  • Options

If you have a 5* apoc, cable would also be a good option...

I don’t have apoc 😢
  • Options
    TyEdge said:

Seems like you’re really cooking.

Meaning?
  • Options

Mauled said:

Even unduped?
    Yep
  • Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,635 ★★★★★
    Do you run suicide masteries? Is there any particular content you want to focus on next (eg Carina's Challenges, Abyss, Act 7, Gauntlet, EOP)? Having "good" champs ranked is great overall, but it helps if you have specific objectives in mind.

As a general rule, I would say to never rank only for defense at the stage you are at, unless you absolutely love playing the character.

Here are my general rank-up suggestions: BWCV, Scorpion, Ultron, Peni, Mr F (if awakened), King Groot (if you like him), Rocket (if you like him), or Sentinel (if you like...it). In that order (@me scorpion fanboys).
  • Options
    Me personally I would be focusing on Claire, AA, and probably King Groot initially. Herc the moment he is awakened. Hood, Sunspot, and MrF down the road.

As a TB, you need to start thinking in terms of roster diversity. One thing I would do is start looking at monthly EQ TB difficulty and checking out the nodes. Look at videos if you can't complete and unlock it all. Start thinking about what kinds of champs you would want to counter those nodes. The right champ can make a map trivial, which suboptimal champs can make it much more difficult. Also start looking at Act 7 and 8 if you haven't already, for the same reason. Up to Cav, its about having strong champs. TB and higher, its about having the right champs.
  • Options
    Logan00Logan00 Posts: 568 ★★★
    Claire, hood , scorpion and when you awaken herc rank 4 and Sig 200 him