**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Despair mastery not working.

Pseudo_19Pseudo_19 Posts: 396 ★★
edited February 2023 in Strategy and Tips
I run 3/3 despair. I’ve noticed this since the first season of battlegrounds and have seen some posts never answered about this bug. Now I just encountered it in AW. I know sassy can’t have his regen inverted but 21 debuffs should definitely stop his regen from occurring. Is there any answers to this bug?

Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    Has anyone else experienced this problem?
  • Options
    Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
    That is not the regen in his kit as there is no passive green icon. That is willpower working.
  • Options
    edited February 2023
    @Zan0 @Yodabolt21 that still doesn’t account for 21 debuffs with full despair mastery. I know it’s not his own regen. Willpower can still be reversed, that’s why warlock works against willpower. Also it doesn’t state that despair is maxed out at 100% reduced regen rate. 21 debuffs would be 315% reduced regen rate and it works like that everywhere besides battlegrounds and now AW. But @Zan0 your explanation does make the most sense if that is the case.
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Yeah despair caps at 100%
  • Options
    K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    yes for whatever reason the up to 15% extra regen rate from the Recovery Mastery is immune to the effect of Despair. Has always been this way so hard to say if it's a bug or not at this point.