**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Bad alliance war match making

Our alliance is merely 75M rating. And we are being matched with 125M rating alliance. What in the world kind of match making is this? This is every unfair. Like putting a 15 and 5 year old in a ring and telling them its a fair fight.

Do better.

Comments

• Options
    zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,146 ★★★★★

Our alliance is merely 75M rating. And we are being matched with 125M rating alliance. What in the world kind of match making is this? This is every unfair. Like putting a 15 and 5 year old in a ring and telling them its a fair fight.

Do better.

That 5 year old is fighting for the same reward, fair game.
  • Options
    Troy_Elric123Troy_Elric123 Posts: 542 ★★★
    zuffy said:

Do better.

That 5 year old is fighting for the same reward, fair game.
    Now read your comment again and think.
  • Options
    Bronc0_Bronc0_ Posts: 19
    Z3ro_ô said:

Alliance rating is for sure not an indicator for a bad matchmaking, so no reason to complain. But i can show you a real bad matchmaking. We are playing with 3 bgs and this shouldn't be possible. I feel bad for these guys.

But did you take the win?
  • Options
    Emperor1987Emperor1987 Posts: 23
    Bronc0_ said:

Z3ro_ô said:

Alliance rating is for sure not an indicator for a bad matchmaking, so no reason to complain. But i can show you a real bad matchmaking. We are playing with 3 bgs and this shouldn't be possible. I feel bad for these guys.

But did you take the win?

No !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Z3ro_ô said:

This is one of the few examples you'll see posted of actual bad matchmaking
  • Options
    CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    Rating just means they lvl a ton of 3 and 4 stars during level up...
  • Options
    VydraVydra Posts: 125 ★★
    Wow. So you guys complain about anything now? Your entitlement is showing….