**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Share your best and worst featured polls

DigletGamingDigletGaming Posts: 849 ★★★★
Welp. I mean, I got decently lucky. I got Sunspot (dupe), Overseer, and Attuma. But it seems like a lot of people are getting super screwed over.

Comments

• Options
    Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,145 ★★★★
    My first 7 features were great, 3 Absorbing man, idoom, symbiote spidey, new Sunspot and forgot who the last one champ was since it didn't help me with my account at all. Most recently tried two more and got new OG spidey and awaken Sunspot. Very happy with the current feature pull, usually I get all the ones I don't want.
  • Options
    GeneralMerceGeneralMerce Posts: 236 ★★
    mr negative 4 in a row and i quit features for 2 months. Tried one roll this week and got Spot
  • Options
    MackeyMackey Posts: 1,549 ★★★★★
    I personally haven't created any polls on the topic but I've seen a few. Not sure how to categorise them as good or bad though 🤔
  • Options
    CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    Worst pull was yesterday... Spiderman classic... (not sure about his upcoming buff) Others were great.
  • Options
    RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,596 ★★★★
    Didn't took screenshot with Shuri, Sunspot awakening, Sasquatch awakening and 20 more sigs for King Groot.

• Options
    BocksaroxBocksarox Posts: 329 ★★★
    I did well on Day 1 of this crystal and got most of what I wanted after hoarding shards for awhile. It's been a lot of Sinister and Civil Warrior with the occasional Venom ever since.
  • Options
    RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,505 ★★★★★
    Well, my Mr. Sinister has gone from unawakened to sig 120, so I got that going for me.
  • Options
    Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Posts: 974 ★★★★
    Antman ×2
    King Groot (new)
    White mags (new)
    Gambit (new)
    Attuma (new)
    Shuri (new)
    Angela (new)
    Mordo (new)

Best one so far has been White mags. The rest aren't much to brag about tbh. King Groot once duped would be pretty good though, but rn he stays at r1.

The worst pull is definitely antman, who I was lucky(?) enough to pull twice. I'll do 2 more, if I don't get abs man I'll give up and start saving for the next.
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,547 ★★★★★

Current run. First 10 were pretty good, since then it’s been a tale of woe and sorrow. Especially bummed if the OGSM buff turns out to be a dud.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,068 ★★★★★
    I've pulled OG Spidey 7 times now. SEVEN TIMES.
  • Options
    Sliderz00Sliderz00 Posts: 22
    Not sure what a featured poll is
  • Options
    Maxwell2454Maxwell2454 Posts: 100 ★★
    My best was Daredevil classic, better than idoom fr
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,163 ★★★★★
    My 6* featured pulls thus far (it's not many yet) - Wags (3rd dupe), mantis, mister sinister (3rd dupe), Mordo in that order. I was really hoping they'd follow the pattern and give me a first time overseer dupe, but Kabam gave me a spiderman classic dupe instead. Next was DD. Now I'm tapping out.
  • Options
    Mknight123Mknight123 Posts: 276 ★★★
    Saved up for featured days before it came out had 2 on standby when It released, OG spidey and then my 2nd one low and behold OG daredevil -_- so I thought id try one more time recently... and got a rubbish gambit dupe... -_- mega *sigh* so yeh got screwed over 3 times and never again, then I opened a basic on my birthday and still got a champ I'll never use.. OG black panther *another sigh* ( he may be good but not someone I'll use) so yeh may just give up opening crystals in general lol.
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,571 ★★★★★

• Options
    HilldarHilldar Posts: 194 ★★
    Spot
    Spot dupe
    Mantis
    Agent venom
    Venom
    King groot
    Iron Doom

Lucky for once. I am usually very disappointed in featured pulls, but I never quit opening them.
  • Options
    Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,145 ★★★★
    Renaxqq said:

Didn't took screenshot with Shuri, Sunspot awakening, Sasquatch awakening and 20 more sigs for King Groot.

That is some great luck overall. Congrats
  • Options
    OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,685 ★★★★
    I started off super strong - best initial pulls on a featured ever for me - only one pull in my first 11 that wasn’t at least somewhat helpful. Last 5 haven’t been as good, but it will turn around again eventually.

Mantis
    Venom
    Spot
    Mantis 1st Dup
    Venom 1st Dup
    Civil Warrior 1st Dup
    Mantis Dup
    Yondu Dup
    Angela
    Sasquatch 1st Dup
    Infamous Iron Man
    Civil Warrior Dup
    Spider-Man Dup
    Mantis Dup
    Daredevil Dup
    Venom Dup

• Options
    Captain_SpasmCaptain_Spasm Posts: 89 ★★

I like the way you did that, DrZola. Hope you don’t mind a copycat 😂

I had a pretty good run with them, getting all featured champs except Attuma. Now that Iron Doom is in basics, there’s nothing I’m craving from it. A spot dupe would be nice, but not worth the extra 5k shards just to try for that.
  • Options
    13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,405 ★★★★★
    Spot Spidey Supreme Shuri and mantis were the highlights
  • Options
    VrnilamVrnilam Posts: 22
    1) magneto house of x
    2) daredevil
    3) og Spidey
    4) absorbing man
    5) antman
  • Options
    UnobtainiumClawsUnobtainiumClaws Posts: 197 ★★

• Options
    RebornMVPRebornMVP Posts: 49
    1st crystal was Spot, then the 2nd crystal was awakening Spot, 3rd crystal was Absorbing man, the 4th crystal was awakening Absorbing man.
  • Options
    Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Posts: 974 ★★★★
    RebornMVP said:

1st crystal was Spot, then the 2nd crystal was awakening Spot, 3rd crystal was Absorbing man, the 4th crystal was awakening Absorbing man.

Points at this guy ^^^ "I'll have what he's having..."
  • Options
    ThePredator1001ThePredator1001 Posts: 652 ★★★

After this lucky batch of 3 I had the privilege of pulling gambit 3 times in a row
  • Options
    ElMelloiElMelloi Posts: 101
    opened 7:
    attuma
    spot
    iron doom
    yondu
    agent venom
    mordo
    spider man
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,547 ★★★★★
    Sliderz00 said:

Not sure what a featured poll is

It’s where you show the new champs you added to your rooster.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,068 ★★★★★

I've pulled OG Spidey 7 times now. SEVEN TIMES.

ok i'm done. DONE. DONE. DONE. DONE. my last three featured pulls. each of them two days apart ...

OG SPIDEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm not gonna bother again. i mean c'mon man. a total now of TEN FRIGGIN SPIDERS!!!!! ... 3 back to back to back now.