Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Who to SIG 200?

DonDudu2809DonDudu2809 Posts: 348 ★★
edited February 2023 in Strategy and Tips
Yesterday I finished Carina's Challenges so I got myself the awakening gem and also I now have enough signiture stones to take another champion to sig 200. I am torn between awakening and taking to sig 200 either Knull, Tigra or Valkyrie. My only other options I could consider are maybe Omega Red, King Groot or Guardian (I already have the last 3 awakened already).
Who do you reckon I should go for? (Also I am open to other suggestions)

P.S.: I run suicides. Also I am F2P so sigs are quite rare for me.

Roster:

Who to SIG 200? 27 votes

Knull
33%
RenaxqqSoyheyor123KingInBlackPowerOfACandleManbatnAllMight17XFREEDOMXCaptain_SpasmJohny_Joestar 9 votes
Tigra
22%
BlackPhoenix44AMS94AndremlopesUltragamerSeñor DudeSlayinAlive 6 votes
Valkyrie
33%
blackdragonightKRANꓘSarvanga1_Wolf911Thanks_D19Celtic1981LBN1Barri813579rebel_ 9 votes
Other(please specify 😊)
11%
LpooMarvelfan30Axew 3 votes
Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on

Comments

• Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,260 ★★★★★
    edited February 2023
    Suicides = Either OR or knull
    Diablo too
  • Options
    AxewAxew Posts: 622 ★★★★
    Other(please specify 😊)
    Omega Red sig 200 + suicides would be nasty
  • Options
    LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    Other(please specify 😊)
    Kamala plz
  • Options
    AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    Tigra
    If u are great with Tigra then there is no better investment
    If not then I'd advise going with Knull, specially if u run suicides regularly
    Thing is another one that will add great value if u care about Battlegrounds

Also I assume ur Hercules is already sig 200.....if not then first I would take him up
  • Options
    AMS94 said:

If u are great with Tigra then there is no better investment
    If not then I'd advise going with Knull, specially if u run suicides regularly
    Thing is another one that will add great value if u care about Battlegrounds

Also I assume ur Hercules is already sig 200.....if not then first I would take him up

Yes, herc doom and ghost are sig 200 already :) .
  • Options
    The reason I was a bit sceptical with Knull is that if I sig 200 him I will also take him to R4 and I already have 4 R4 cosmics out of the 6 i have in total.😆
    However I am leaning towards him now.
  • Options
    MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,121 ★★★★
    Go with who you enjoy. I run suicides 24/7 and my first sig 200s were diablo (after herc) and omega. They benefit from it a lot.

I also have duped KG, Knull and Angela and have been debating who to R4 next and sig 200; it's a really tough question. I'm leaning towards Knull too, but may wait until 8.2 drops to see who'd be more useful.

Also, I could see the value in awakening king pin.

Also, if you run ouchies, great roster; Ultron, iabom, omega, Angela, monkey, hype could so do with some rank up love 😉

(By the way, how much use do you get out of og black panther? Been mulling taking mine to R3 to run with herc)