**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

The highest damage I've ever seen.. so far

BaraaBaraa Posts: 29 β˜…
edited February 2023 in General Discussion

That was cool 😌
Plz if you know more about galan or how to use him better tell me about it..

Comments

• Options
    LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I usually go special 3 into special 1, but I believe you can throw a special 2 first for some extra buffs? You ideally want the planetary mass at 999

• Options
    For those who clicked disagree.. I don't mind that.. but why??! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
  • Options
    GodfatherspieGodfatherspie Posts: 43 β˜…
    Halpy said:

Rookie numbers...

How?
    apparently to make sure guilly's SP3 kills for sure after 5%, they just increase the damage to ridiculous numbers
  • Options
    ThePredator1001ThePredator1001 Posts: 651 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I find the best rotation for Galan in medium length fights is to build up to a sp2, throw a heavy to enter harvest, then use that sp 2 for the 9 incinerate debuffs, then build up to a sp1 and throw the heavy to enter harvest again and sp1 to consume the resistances and that will end most fights. Don’t sleep on the incinerates they can do great damage (about 20% of total damage output with thus rotation)
  • Options
    CaptainaidenCaptainaiden Posts: 794 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    But still never beat guillotine sp3 when opponent health 5%
  • Options
    Thanks

Baraa said:

For those who clicked disagree.. I don't mind that.. but why??! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Yeah, I was wondering, I guess they are saying that is not the highest damage you have ever seen. Which is difficult to fathom.
    I've seen higher of course but not by me...
  • Options
    And thank y'all for your helpful commentsβ™₯️🫢
  • Options
    DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I throw sp1 build up tobsp2 throw and game over
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,739 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Baraa said:

I am not onw of those, but I think it's because you ask a question without doing any research. If you read Galan's abilities, you'd find the answer. Just blindly asking without doing any effort yourself is generally seen as a very annoying trait
  • Options
    Kerneas said:

Baraa said:

I am not onw of those, but I think it's because you ask a question without doing any research. If you read Galan's abilities, you'd find the answer. Just blindly asking without doing any effort yourself is generally seen as a very annoying trait
    First of all I posted this because I didn't expect that I can deal that much of damage with galan..then I said if u know more and so I can use him better. And the comments were helpful .. And it's kinda hard to know everything about the champs after the game removed the Arabic language and I'm not that good in English