**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

CC3

doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,716 ★★★
edited February 2023 in Strategy and Tips
I'm planning to try the Carina Challenge 3 on the Dornammu side. I want to start with the 'Dimensional Being' challenge. I've seen some videos on YouTube with postings claiming to do the 'Dimensional Being' challenge while using Warlock and Hercules. Last I check, these 2 are not Dimensional Beings. Am I missing something?

Also, is CGR, Majik, or Dormammu good against Crossbones? If not, who do u recommend?
Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on

Comments

• CyborgNinja135CyborgNinja135 Posts: 1,079 ★★★★
    You can bring a non #Dimensional being champion and then swap them out at the choice node. As long as everyone on your team has the tag when you defeat Thanos, you're good. Herc can easily take the first 4 fights.

I brought Herc (5*R5 sig 200), Hood (6*R3 unduped) and Galan (6*R4 unduped). Herc took the first 4 fights then I swapped him out for CGR (6*R4 unduped). Hood can take Kraven and Ikaris. Scorpion is an easy solo with CGR and Peni is easy with Galan. Thanos was tough but Hood was really good for the last phase to nullify his unstoppable.
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★
    There is a champ swap mode in the middle, so you can use a non-challenge champ in the beginning. I just did the run today. Brought Herc, Galan and CGR, used Herc for the first 4 fights, then swapped Herc out for Hood. So my final team was 5*R5 Hood, 6*R3 Galan and 6*R4 CGR. Took 21 revives total.
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,716 ★★★
    I am either going to cry or kill myself (just kidding bout killing myself)!!!!!!!!!

I did not know about that node and how u can switch a hero out and still get credit!!!!!!

So who is good against Crossbones cause I'm dying here with Dormammu?
    I assume u need intercept and do NOT block him.
    I also need someone who can get his buffs up quickly so I can do damage.
    Please help.
    I may have to start over now. At least Majik is good for first 2. Who else do u recommend for each enemy?
    Thank u all!!!
  • LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    I used Hercules for all of the first 4 fights
    How does Hercules handle biohazard / crossbones? He's not full bleed and poison immune.

Is ghost any good?
    I imagine she get some good fury if she phase with a whole bunch of those.
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★
    edited February 2023
    doctorb said:

How does Hercules handle biohazard / crossbones? He's not full bleed and poison immune.

Is ghost any good?
    I imagine she get some good fury if she phase with a whole bunch of those.

Herc is the best one champ answer for those first 4 fights. Just gotta accept that you’ll use a few revives getting through. Need to do as much damage to crossbones as possible before immortality runs out, then revive and repeat.