**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

what is this? BG disconnect equals a loss??

ISO17ISO17 Posts: 83 ★★

I completed my fight, then when I KO’d their korg it hit me with a disconnect. I tried to reconnect 3 times, then if finally put me back into the fight at 0 seconds with both of us at full health. As soon as the match starting animations ended, BAM another disconnect. And then I finally log in and see apparently I lost on a 0-0 disconnect draw?? What the heck is this man. If this is normal right now I refuse to waste my time in BG’s. Ridiculous!!!

Comments

• Options
    _Rick87__Rick87_ Posts: 35
    I have had that happen to me a few times, I reckon it’s a modder kicking you from the game.
  • Options
    zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,146 ★★★★★
    I lost a few matches due to this. I ko the opponent and before the victory screen, get disconnected. By the time I get back into the game, I have seconds left.
  • Options
    _Rick87_ said:

I have had that happen to me a few times, I reckon it’s a modder kicking you from the game.

How ? Modder finding out who you are, where you live, hacking into your home network, and disrupting your internet connection ?

As for OP, if this is your first time encountering this over all the past many seasons of BG, then consider yourself extremely lucky that it hasn’t been happening to you much more often, like it has been for a large portion of players occasionally.
  • Options
    GladsGlads Posts: 397 ★★★
    This is the issue I reported last week, it's happen to at least 7 people in my alliance. It's very dissapointing kabam. Particularly when you are about to jump tiers