Lower rarity champion and quest

StellarStellar Member Posts: 1,083 ★★★★
edited February 2023 in Suggestions and Requests
Hello Kabam,

While we all strive to get god tier champion, lower rarity champions are just viewed as a way to earn upper crystal shards.
i bet no one ever use their 1, 2 and 3 stars anymore. even 4 stars aren't really use except in arena.

It would be nice to see some side quest or extra-quest or challenge limited to lower rarities champions.

You did that once with the Waning Moon variant and it was really fun to do.
Carina's challenge volume 1 had some too but the majority of its challenges were just cash grab...(cyclop and labyrinth challenges for example),

Please bring some challenging and fun to do quest or challenge or objectives limited to lower rarity. the reward could even be a lower rarity champion of the month or 2 stars signature stone, whatever as long as we can find some fun to do it

Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• PantherusNZPantherusNZ Member Posts: 2,038 ★★★★★
    Waning Moon was such a fun quest, would definitely like to do something like that again
  • ThatGuy214ThatGuy214 Member Posts: 309 ★★
    This would be very fun always love blowing the dust off some 2*
    Have ton collecting dust
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Member Posts: 3,270 ★★★★★
    I used to use my 2*s on Normal difficulty every month and 3*s for Heroic. Not any more with bloody Contender and Proven.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Member Posts: 5,879 ★★★★★
    I'd definitely support this.

If not a particular quest, it could be done though Special Objectives... Defeat the boss with a 2*/3*, that type of thing