**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Agent Venom or Elsa to r3 ?

Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
edited March 2023 in Strategy and Tips
I have got both of them duped sitting at r1 . I have seen AV becoming a monster with Scorpion and Kraven synergy . I have 6* Scorpion but only 5* Kraven .

So was wondering who would be better for overall content between these 2 ?

Agent Venom or Elsa to r3 ? 46 votes

Agent V
39%
Spity68DragonMCOCPikoluDonDudu2809RenaxqqLpooMasterzxProAndremlopesSHIELD4AGENTBarri8LickyRainwind7613579rebel_Tw1stedmemoryHamoBlamo51AxewSuelGamesSuhshehshs 18 votes
Elsa
60%
DrZolaTendersquadMagrailothosCat_MurdockSachhyam257NeoDazarasDenslo500_Sham_JimmyBpsp742Sarvanga1_GreekhitEwell65SSS69HulkbusterN1TheSaithWinterFieldsRonSwansonTheCaptain412willrun4adonutSuperstar_1126 28 votes
Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on

Comments

• Options
    SuhshehshsSuhshehshs Posts: 72
    Agent V
    agent v melts with scorp synergy
  • Options
    SuelGamesSuelGames Posts: 935 ★★★
    Agent V
    Elsa sucks
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    Elsa
    Elsa’s access to an easy intercept, is always an ability that can be useful in niche fights.
    On the other side AV might be good with synergies, but personally ain’t a fan of having to bring other champs (even if they are good champs) in order to make a champ useful.
    If AV was at least descent stand alone, I would vote him.
    But since Elsa is far better stand alone my vote goes to her 🙂
  • Options
    NeoDazarasNeoDazaras Posts: 104
    Elsa
    Elsa is a solid nuke champ for big Science Defenders (and even some outliers like Knull). Agent Venom is only useful for cheesing story content and very specific AW fights (assuming you have the other two synergy members, one of which is Kraven). Elsa all the way
  • Options
    TheSaithTheSaith Posts: 634 ★★★
    Elsa
    Else is beast specially good for evade champions , kills Mordo and Mr fantastic like cheese
  • Options
    Superstar_1126Superstar_1126 Posts: 405 ★★
    Elsa
    AV is only good with synergies and while he can melt through many fights, Elsa doesnt need synergies and not even awakening. Elsa is an amazing counter to evading champs and purifies those tricky science fights where you are constantly getting debuffs on you (Like Mr Fantastic and Quicksilver). Also a counter to those who are only immune to incinerate and not coldsnap

Elsa is also a beast in BG, especially with Relics. She's helped me get past so many tricky fights
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,387 ★★★★★
    Elsa
    Elsa has far more utility as a stand-alone champion. Especially for large green opponents, when she's Awakened.

Also, if you're running AV with Scorpion + Kraven: (1) you don't need him to be r3, because anywhere you can use him, he'll cut through it as a r2 and (2) it doesn't matter that Kraven is a 5*, as you'll never use him.
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Elsa
    I have used Elsa so much this season in battlegrounds. She just crushed it. Used her against Annihilus, gorr, knull and many other tricky fights.
  • Options
    HulkbusterN1HulkbusterN1 Posts: 211 ★★
    Elsa

Elsa is very good as solo champ, so I would choose her
  • Options
    HulkbusterN1HulkbusterN1 Posts: 211 ★★
    Elsa

I have used Elsa so much this season in battlegrounds. She just crushed it. Used her against Annihilus, gorr, knull and many other tricky fights.

I used her by mistake on annihilus, he is cold snap/incinerate immune, so that wasn’t the greatest fight… (definitely doable)
  • Options
    Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    Thanks guys .. Elsa it is ...will take up AV later. Peace ✌️