Iron man infinity war power gain

StellarStellar Member Posts: 1,082 ★★★★
Don't remember the node but in the side quest Date.Game - Final, iron man infinity war keep gaining power even without any armor while under 15% of life.

is there any node explaining that or is it a bug ?

Comments

• Draconic_12Draconic_12 Member Posts: 997 ★★★★★
    edited March 2023
    Do you have a video
  • Secret_GamerSecret_Gamer Member Posts: 348 ★★
    I also had this happen to me with a couple different IMIW. Don't have a video of that happening but I can confirm that he seems to be bugged.
  • TheSaithTheSaith Member Posts: 636 ★★★
    This also happened to me when i was fighting him in 6.2.4 just before hood . And he was under magnet effect too. . but kept on gaining power 2 bars in 10 seconds while under 15% health
  • Superstar_1126Superstar_1126 Member Posts: 420 ★★
    edited March 2023
    I believe he's working as intended. Take a look at the sig ability for IMIW and i think you might see the problem. Its not a bug
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,396 Guardian

I believe he's working as intended. Take a look at the sig ability for IMIW and i think you might see the problem. Its not a bug

Maybe you could just just enlighten us. From what I have seen of his sig ability, it requires 2 things. Iron man has to be below 15% health, and he needs an armor effect.

I double checked the nodes and there are no armor effects in place. The only interaction that I can see that would mess with it is the node Long distance eternity.

In OPs post they specifically stated IMIW had no armor on him so it doesn't make sense for him to be gaining power if there aren't armor ups on him.
  • StellarStellar Member Posts: 1,082 ★★★★

Do you have a video

No video sorry

This happened on difficulty 4 and 5
  • StellarStellar Member Posts: 1,082 ★★★★

Please enlighten us with your wisdom on the subject !

Here is Iron Man Infinity War signature description

Please tell me where it’s noted that he could gain power without any armor effect.
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Member Posts: 4,773 ★★★★★
    edited March 2023

It's a known bug,
    It's here with us for more than 8 months at this point.

They have ignored it. I have accepted it as a ability. Some people have tried to take advantage of that bug in wars. imiw have too many counters these days so the bug is sitting under the rug since forever.

Here's a link to orignal bug post.
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/311277/is-iron-man-infinity-war-bugged-or-am-i-missing-something
    Pikolu said:

Maybe you could just just enlighten us. From what I have seen of his sig ability, it requires 2 things. Iron man has to be below 15% health, and he needs an armor effect.

I double checked the nodes and there are no armor effects in place. The only interaction that I can see that would mess with it is the node Long distance eternity.

In OPs post they specifically stated IMIW had no armor on him so it doesn't make sense for him to be gaining power if there aren't armor ups on him.
    Stellar said:

Please enlighten us with your wisdom on the subject !

Here is Iron Man Infinity War signature description

Please tell me where it’s noted that he could gain power without any armor effect.
    Okok I'm sorry. Dont talk down to me when I say some slightly wrong info. I missed reading the part where OP said he had no armor. I made a mistake and gave some wrong info, dont try talking me down because of a very small mistake

It's a known bug,
    It's here with us for more than 8 months at this point.

They have ignored it. I have accepted it as a ability. Some people have tried to take advantage of that bug in wars. imiw have too many counters these days so the bug is sitting under the rug since forever.

Here's a link to orignal bug post.
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/311277/is-iron-man-infinity-war-bugged-or-am-i-missing-something
    After looking at this more, i now can see its a bug. Thanks for providing the right info to my wrong info