**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What champions just need a synergy in their base kit?

MysterioMysterio Posts: 1,068 ★★★★
What champions do you think are niche or bad in MCOC right now that would be a lot better if they had a synergy or two in their basekit. Personally I think I should get my Peni synergy basekit. It allows for much more efficient gameplay and doesn't make me overpowered IMO.

Comments

• Options
    Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 2,016 ★★★★
    Psycho man.
    It should be a pre fight ability, and he should have one for each of his modes
  • Options
    WinterFieldsWinterFields Posts: 672 ★★★★
    Abomination's synergy with RG/Rhino
    Hood's synergy with Moleman
    Spidergwen's synergy with Peni if you run suicides
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,660 Guardian
    Chavez should have the synergy that reduces duration of unstoppable by 50% when utopian dimension is open in her base kit.

Cable should be able to max stack his degen to at least 4 without apoc and have apoc make it unlimited.
  • Options
    Chuck_FinleyChuck_Finley Posts: 807 ★★★★
    You could probably add every synergy under Ironman IW to his base kit and you wouldn’t notice it much.

Admittedly I am somewhat disappointed with his buff as well. Should have kept the damage up while making it easier to maintain instead of spreading it out.

Even if you added all of that stuff, he wouldn’t be in the discussion as a top tier champ. Disappointing for such a cool champ and fan favorite IMO.
  • Options
    RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,505 ★★★★★
    I mean....I hope he gets more than this, but BPCW should have the KM synergy in his kit (gain a fury on parry).
  • Options
    CosmicGuardianCosmicGuardian Posts: 408 ★★★
    Another one that comes to mind for me is Annihilus’ synergies with Sauron and Terrax. Personally, I find the extra stifle and fury duration makes him easier and less stressful to play, and incorporating it into his kit would definitely help his status as an attacker.
  • Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,635 ★★★★★
    Black Bolt could probably use several of his synergies just to get him up to par. They aren't even complicated (part of the reason they don't ever change the OG champs so that they are easier for new players to learn), they just make him hit normally and not be so antithetically powered as opposed to his comic character.
  • Options
    shut_up_heathershut_up_heather Posts: 285 ★★
    DDHK. He has a lot of synergies but a weak af base kit
  • Options
    GarloGarlo Posts: 200 ★★
    Starlord with Mantis synergy is awesome and useful. That utility should be in his basic kit.
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 1,909 ★★★★
    Star Lord and Mantis

Cable and Apocalypse

Annihilus and Sauron

Champion and Titania

Blade and Ghost Rider

All Sentry synergies

All Moon Knight synergies

Captain Marvel and Nick Fury

Rogue and Absorbing man
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★
    the rogue and absorbing man synergy should be in rouge’s base kit
  • Options
    JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 785 ★★★
    edited May 2023
    If Invisible Woman didn’t lose invisibility on well timed blocks (85% chance w/ Fantastic 4 synergy) and retained some of her fragility debuffs when invisibility expired (40% w/ Dragon Man synergy) she would be infinitely better. The fantastic 4 synergy could bump it to 100% and dragon man could increase retention by 50% (60% total). That would be my pick.

Would also like to see the fragility cap removed, but that’s unrelated.
  • Options
    JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 785 ★★★
    Also, pretty much all of Korg’s synergies. He’s a decent attacker with them, but no one is building a whole team around Korg for attack.
  • Options
    KaruseusKaruseus Posts: 528 ★★
    Beast synergy with elsa where he gets to keep the attack boost from sp3 as a fury buff
  • Options
    MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    AV’s Kraven Scorp synergy would make him a class act.

ST Sasquatch synergy
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,364 ★★★★★
    Punisher-2099 plus synergies from:
    Captain America (start the march with +25% battery)
    Red Skull (+50% duration to Armour break, Heal Block and Power Lock)

Solid...
  • Options
    Rbk19Rbk19 Posts: 195 ★★
    Ghost wasp synergy. If unblockble attack built in with ghost kit
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 1,909 ★★★★
    Rbk19 said:

Ghost wasp synergy. If unblockble attack built in with ghost kit

Sure that would help newer Ghost players