**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

will our champs be locked for 2 days on defense then?

Amazing_Demon05Amazing_Demon05 Posts: 4,235 ★★★★★
with attack phase spanning 2 days and if we finish war on the very last moments of day2 then would our defenders be eternally locked in war?

if they do this then people will still just have to hurry their war exploration to get their champs back for a day and some hours to let them play other content.

Comments

• Options
    Qwerty12345Qwerty12345 Posts: 766 ★★★
    Nice... So war defenders can do AQ now?
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

Nice... So war defenders can do AQ now?

Will be for solo content if I had to guess but I'm also not 100% sure
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,683 Guardian

with attack phase spanning 2 days and if we finish war on the very last moments of day2 then would our defenders be eternally locked in war?

if they do this then people will still just have to hurry their war exploration to get their champs back for a day and some hours to let them play other content.

CCP members have confirmed that the defender lock out will be removed all together
    Does this mean that we can use defenders on offense too? I'd love to be able to use Chavez on war offense.
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,221 ★★★★★
    Pikolu said:

CCP members have confirmed that the defender lock out will be removed all together
    Does this mean that we can use defenders on offense too? I'd love to be able to use Chavez on war offense.
    Lmao... Man that would be streching it too far.
  • Options
    TheLightBringerTheLightBringer Posts: 453 ★★★★

Hey hey everybody, copying and pasting this here as well to clear things up:

When we move to the 2 Day Attack phase, Alliance War defenders will no longer be locked from Solo Content. That means you can use your AW Defenders in any mode EXCEPT AW Attack or Alliance Quests.

There is no change planned for AW Attackers or your Alliance Quest team at this time.

Best thing about this update imo