Comments

• Tmart626Tmart626 Member Posts: 2
    Tmart626
    iPad
    iPadOS 17.5.1
    WI-FI
    Games Version 1321735
    Every game mode
    I’ve noticed in most fights the blocking isn’t working the greatest. I go to block and the game lags causing me to get hit. When I play arenas, it seems every five fights the game crashes. And now it happened during WAR. I went to start a fight and the game just shut down causing me to lose half of my health. It’s honestly making this game not fun to play and causing me to use resources when I shouldn’t have to. Please fix this issue since it’s been going on for a while now.
  • RadarStrangeRadarStrange Member Posts: 1
    In-Game Name: Râdär
    Device and Model: iPad Air 4
    Device Operating System: iOS 16.3.1
    Cellular or WiFi: WiFi
    Game Version Installed: 45.0.0
    Game Mode: Alliance Quest
    Description of the Issue: I’m having a hard time with blocking. It occurred with all of my fights starting AQ today. I’m actively trying to block while my champ is not responding. They’re just standing there.
  • shistaMacshistaMac Member Posts: 1
    In-Game Name: Marcus Olivius
    Device and Model: iPhone 15pro
    Device Operating System: iOS 17.5.1
    Cellular or WiFi: Both, Verizon Wireless
    Game Version Installed: 25.0.1
    Game Mode: all
    Description of the Issue: parry often fails, other times hitting block makes me dash forward. Often when I click on the left side of screen it take me to the previous screen. In short I cannot play the game effectively and have given up until bug is fixed
  • KienMinhKienMinh Member Posts: 15
    game is lagging so bad… take so long to load up the fight… cant play like this going for a champ… need to re-run the arena for bullseye…
  • F_I_G_H_T_E_RF_I_G_H_T_E_R Member Posts: 1
    Has the hotfix been released yet?!
    Load times are still ridiculously slow, arena is unplayable… this has been going on for long enough!
  • reechreech Member Posts: 3
    In-Game Name: _reech_
    Device and Model: iPad 9th gen
    Device Operating System: iOS 17.5.1
    Game Version Installed: 45.1.1 and 45.1.0
    Game Mode: Event Quest (Stern Minds) level uncollected, maybe also AQ, AW
    Description of the Issue: it crashes almost every fight. Can’t play it anymore on iPad. Also it freezes a little bit. Like the game is taking all the iPad resources and it crashes every one or two fights. Maybe it’s the 7* ?
    I also own an iPhone 11 and it almost doesn’t crash.
  • StronstVngrStronstVngr Member Posts: 199

In-Game Name: StronstVngr
    Device and Model: iPad pro
    Device Operating System: version 16.3
    Cellular or WiFi: wifi
    Game Version Installed: 1328422
    Game Mode: going from any fight back to game main screen area. Game freezes.
    Description of the Issue: Game completely freezes, and becomes unresponsive. I have to close game down, and restart.

• FantasticDellasFantasticDellas Member Posts: 3
    We_Are_Venom
    iPhone 11
    WiFi 13ms ping
    Unresponsive controls, Parry/Dex, AI fast recovery from specials and Strikers, worst of all a routed effect when dexing 1st hit of special if close to defender in BGs ( Basically stuck in mud to the special ) we need compensation because it’s hard enough with lower rosters and very time consuming doing battlegrounds without the issues mentioned.
    Thank you
  • smdam38smdam38 Member Posts: 1,396 ★★★
    In-Game Name: smdam38

Device and Model: iPhone 15

Device Operating System: 17.6.1

Cellular or WiFi: Pretty much only play on WiFi. But cellular carrier is Telus.

Game Version Installed: 46.0.1

Game Mode: Issues appear to be in all game modes that I've played.

Description of the Issue: I've only had the iPhone 15 for a couple/few weeks.
    Immediately noticed issues with random forward and back dashes, as well as blocks not registering.

Have tried holding the device in different ways. The only thing that seems to work pretty much 100% of the time, is to treat the middle of the screen as the right side for dashes and blocks, and using the far right of the screen for taps/attacks.

I'm not a developer or programmer, but did some reading/research, and suspect the issues have to do with the new-ish dynamic island feature and configuring safe area to account for it.

https://developer.apple.com/documentation/uikit/uiview/positioning_content_relative_to_the_safe_area
  • smdam38smdam38 Member Posts: 1,396 ★★★
    Sorry, meant “treat the middle of the screen as the LEFT side for dashes and blocks, and using the far right of the screen for taps/attacks.”
  • DRZHDRZH Member Posts: 4
    In-Game Name: theNBK

Device and Model: iPad (9th Gen)

Cellular or WiFi: WiFi only

Game Mode: All game modes as far as I’m aware

Description of the Issue: Constant game crashes, sometimes in the menus but the majority are when I am entering a fight. This causes a lot of problems in AW and Battlegrounds especially as I either lose half of my HP or I start the fight late.

Also as of the most recent update I’ve started getting really bad lag during fights. The lag is so bad that it’s almost like the game completely freezes for a second and then cuts back into normal gameplay and then repeats again not long after. It’s near impossible for me to actually play the game with the way it is right now
  • _Moe__Moe_ Member Posts: 11
    iPhone 12, and the stutters and freezes are way too much.
  • MrKillaChrisMrKillaChris Member Posts: 124
    can't run the game for more than 6 minutes without it, freezing and slowing down, I also run Solo Leveling game for long and it doesn't freeze or lag on me.
    I have a Samsung A53
  • DaG891DaG891 Member Posts: 8
    In-Game Name: Danimal

Device and Model: iPad Mini (6 gen)

Cellular or WiFi: Wifi only.

Game Mode: All of them.

Description of the Issue: Game lagging almost to the point where it freezes and then recovers. Seems to be random and happens after playing for some time.
  • TiritiriTiritiri Member Posts: 1
    edited August 20
    In-Game Name: Tiritiri

Device and Model: iPhone 8

Device Operating System: iOS 16.7.10

Cellular or WiFi: Wifi

Game Mode: The Crucible - legendary difficulty

Description of the Issue: after beating gwenperion all remaining bosses had their PI reduced to zero. When in the champion selector all of my roster's PI including 7 and 6 stars was reduced to around 300. when in the pre-fight screen my PI returned to normal but the opponent's stats were bugged out and negative? In the fight, I would see damage numbers but Mole-man's health bar wouldn't change. Nick fury also couldn't apply bleeds, or take any damage. Most of the background was also neon green.
  • Kobebaler_25Kobebaler_25 Member Posts: 2
    Hey you guys can I get some because it's freeze and booting me out I don't know what to do about maybe kabam could help me out if you guys can thanks alot
  • LatrenrutLatrenrut Member Posts: 5
    -Game Name: ungratefulbiped
    Device and Model: iPhoneXR
    Device Operating System: IOS 17.5.1
    Cellular or WiFi: Both
    Game Mode: all
    Description of the Issue: Game is consistently lagging and freezing mid-fight and mid-menu. It doesn't seem to be specific to any one game mode and does also happen while on various game menus.
  • DRZHDRZH Member Posts: 4
    You guys are gonna lose more and more players if you don’t actually fix these issues, it’s becoming a joke at this point
  • TheExit27TheExit27 Member Posts: 714 ★★★
    Game freezes up constantly ESPECIALLY in-fight. At least once per fight it'll freeze for 10 seconds, accompanied by many mini-freezes and lags. ALSO frame jumping where the AI capitalizes and either interrupts my attack or throws a special (where I can't do anything to counter it). This problem gets worse and worse. I have an iPhone XR with barely anything but the game on it. I have a teammate that has the same phone without issues and another teammate with an iPhone 15 who has the same issues as me. PLEASE FIX AND RESPOND with UPDATES on your investigations, Kabam. It's difficult to play this game, Impossible to enjoy it.
  • ChenzoChenzo Member Posts: 2
    In game name: Twintornado
    Phone: iphone14
    WiFi/cellular: both
    Game won’t load any further than login screen.
    Been trying for over an hour and doesn’t get any further on any attempt.
    Don’t wanna miss out on log in calendar for the reunion token.
  • GDTGDT Member Posts: 2
    In-Game Name: GiantDragonTOE
    Device and Model: iPad 9th generation
    Device Operating System: iPadOS 16.3.1
    Game Version Installed: updated - 46.0.1
    Game Mode: In which game mode did the error occur? Everywhere - AW, AQ, battlegrounds, incursions
    Description of the Issue: Happens almost everyday playing all game modes as soon as I either hit the Fight button or the fight starts (like in BGs for example) the whole app crashes and shuts down. I have to reopen the app and it does a complete reboot of the game. No specific champ or node or time, it just happens everyday across all game modes. This is especially frustrating for modes like AW and AQ where I then get half health coming back in and a loss of attack bonus in AW. Also in BGs it causes me to have increased fight times cause the timer still runs even after the game crashes
  • HeyImaLobstaHeyImaLobsta Member Posts: 1
    New monthly quest keeps kicking me out using tigra vs red skull, join back in and have half health. Game doesn't load fully and just closes app on its own before fight can start. I have a video but it apparently to long for uploading?
  • CritCapCritCap Member Posts: 76
    Been stuck in a loading screen forever
  • WeazelWeazel Member Posts: 3
    edited September 7
    Any ideas?
    In-game name - Weazel_1
    IOS
    I-Phone 15
    V46.10
    Wi-Fi
    There’s no way to close the window, and even hard resetting just brings it back with no way to close?

Can’t play…..
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,340 Guardian
    Weazel said:

Any ideas?

There’s no way to close the window, and even hard resetting just brings it back with no way to close?

Can’t play…..

You have to actually click on that entire PRIZE display panel.
    Then the “Confirm Selection” will be enabled for you to click and claim that prize.

Think of it as a SELECTOR, but with just 1 panel to choose from.
  • DioniusDionius Member Posts: 21
    I play on an iPhone 12 and iPhone 14. On both devices it is the same thing, I’ll be playing and out of no where my game will crash.
    Happens in all content:
    EQ, AW, Battlegrounds, incursions…

This leads to unavoidable health loss, time loss in BGs, avoidable deaths in AW and forcing me to use health pots.

Super annoying and needs to get fixed. This has been going on for at least 6 months if not longer.
  • Lakers32Lakers32 Member Posts: 1
    Stop the game from crashing in the middle of online play please
  • TheExit27TheExit27 Member Posts: 714 ★★★
    In-Game Name: The Exit
    Device and Model: iPhone XR
    Device Operating System: iOS 17.6.1
    Game Version Installed: updated - 46.1.0
    Game Mode: In which game mode did the error occur? Everywhere - AW, AQ, Battlegrounds, incursions, Event Quests, Side Quests, Arena & Everest Content
    Description of the Issue: Game lags intermittently. Often times this'll happen for 9-12 seconds where time will still pass in modes like War, AQ & most importantly Battlegrounds. This happens many times in every single fight. Also, the menus freeze up a bit when switching or scrolling. I have 56% of free space on my phone with no other app running and full reception while I play, yet I can't prevent this. This issue worsened with the update before September's but was a growing issue since probably May's update. August & September has been the worse by far. Phone works fine and quickly everywhere outside the game.
  • Black_pirateBlack_pirate Member Posts: 5
    No Im using samsung device I also experiencing heat, lags, Sometimes game pushes me out to my home screen.
    These are happening while Im playinh Battlegrounds
  • DetestDetest Member Posts: 5
    Kabam lies without blushing! If I tell them that the error has been like this since the last update, then restarting the device doesn't change anything! It's a bug in the game that you caused yourself. I use one of the newest devices on the market! Who are you actually kidding??

I use Galaxy S24 Ultra, the actually newest and the biggest Model of Galaxy