Gladiator Circuit bans?

KlippKlipp Member Posts: 202 ★★
So these accounts that are clearly scoring above the 1% threshold I would assume you have some sort of algorithm in place to track that and ban those players? @Kabam Miike or am I missing something with how these players are doing higher than 1% damage?

Comments

• ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Member Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    All I know is I did a new BG video yesterday that has close to 100 extremely suspicious accounts in GC taken down pretty quickly. It was disappointing to see so many so quick after a ban wave only a week earlier.
  • ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Member Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★

All I know is I did a new BG video yesterday that has close to 100 extremely suspicious accounts in GC taken down pretty quickly. It was disappointing to see so many so quick after a ban wave only a week earlier.

As someone else pointed out in that thread you were obviously trying to stir the pot by pissing off Paragons who are still stuck in VT that's why it got taken down. That thread would've inevitably unfolded into another huge GroundedWisdom vs Everyone thread as per usual
    Not trying to upset anyone, trying to create awareness. Doesn't matter if my vid gets taken down here, they don't control YT and the video will remain available. Keep in mind when I did that video, I was among the thousands of paragons stuck in Victory track still (which finally changed as of this morning).