**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Viv Vision Champion Spotlight

Amazing_Demon05Amazing_Demon05 Posts: 4,235 ★★★★★
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDbOqCAOiTI

She looks like a high skill champ will have to wait and see how good her dmg is though

Comments

• Options
    RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,598 ★★★★
    Best Vision in the game confirmed!
  • Options
    BigBusterBigBuster Posts: 290 ★★★
    She seems incredible tho. Really straightforward rotation that's perfect for BGs
  • Options
    AxewAxew Posts: 622 ★★★★
    Incredible power control, looks super promising. Plus phase champions are always great
  • Options
    Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★★
    Another food for galan in between great champ will love to get her.
  • Options
    Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 2,023 ★★★★
    So I didn't understand, why did she gain power after each sp1 hit, as if she's using a power boost?
  • Options
    SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,379 ★★★★★
    People say food for Galan but she’s gonna munch on mutants.

Which makes sense in order of how classes work. Cosmics > Tech > Mutanr
  • Options
    CapriciousCapricious Posts: 215 ★★
    edited March 2023
    Things I liked: Power gain, smart use of phase, quirky synergies, champ look, power rate reduction, heal block, reverse control immunity, passive prowess removal

What I didn’t like: SP2 slow down (looks drawn out and annoying), non stacking fury on the SP3 (but why?), trading armor for solar energy (BUT WHY?), persistent charge only applies to heroes (meh…)

What I HATE: 10 second cool down for each individual armor up cool down 😡. She doesn’t seem like an aegon style ramp up champ so that means longer fights with her are going to be REALLY LONG and potentially boring. So I’m wondering just how limited she will be given that most of her damage will come from plasma or incinerate
  • Options
    ege999menege999men Posts: 281 ★★
    in the signature ability part why does he say "up to" 20%? is there a champ that reduces energy vulnerability potency?
  • Options
    BigBusterBigBuster Posts: 290 ★★★

Things I liked: Power gain, smart use of phase, quirky synergies, champ look, power rate reduction, heal block, reverse control immunity, passive prowess removal

What I didn’t like: SP2 slow down (looks drawn out and annoying), non stacking fury on the SP3 (but why?), trading armor for solar energy (BUT WHY?), persistent charge only applies to heroes (meh…)

What I HATE: 10 second cool down for each individual armor up cool down 😡. She doesn’t seem like an aegon style ramp up champ so that means longer fights with her are going to be REALLY LONG and potentially boring. So I’m wondering just how limited she will be given that most of her damage will come from plasma or incinerate

She's a BG champ clearly.
  • Options
    Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 2,023 ★★★★

So I didn't understand, why did she gain power after each sp1 hit, as if she's using a power boost?

i think it said everytime she uses up a solar charge she gets power
    Oh cool
  • Options
    CapriciousCapricious Posts: 215 ★★
    BigBuster said:

She's a BG champ clearly.
    Disagree… we’re gonna have to see what her rotation looks like in a real battle situation but I think the timer would make using her on offense tricky (kinda like a QS situation) and on defense everyone’s just gonna use Galan, Magneto, Venompool, and Hulkling on her
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,402 ★★★★★
    Renaxqq said:

Best Vision in the game confirmed!

And won't cost us 15k of units to get 🤣