Why Is Howard not gaining armors at the start of the fight?

CrimsonEarth367CrimsonEarth367 Member Posts: 5
edited February 2023 in Bugs and Known Issues
For two months now, when the fight starts and you don't activate Howard's pre fight, no amount of tapping will activate his armors, but it still works for the furies. Is this just Apple sucking again? Lol
Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• DigletGamingDigletGaming Member Posts: 849 ★★★★
    I'm no Howard expert, but I'm pretty sure you just gain 1 from the start if you don't activate the Auto Masher. If I may ask, why are you not activating the pre-fight?
  • CrimsonEarth367CrimsonEarth367 Member Posts: 5
    Nah, you can get up to 7. And you do it just because it's much, much faster
  • CrimsonEarth367CrimsonEarth367 Member Posts: 5
    At least, as far as I can tell. More than 7 might be a skill issue
  • JefechutaJefechuta Member Posts: 1,212 ★★★★
    Howard was bugged, I dont know if he still is, i suggest you to use the pre fight till is fixed
  • CaptainaidenCaptainaiden Member Posts: 1,029 ★★★★

From here, you only can get armor before/when started fight

And here, tapping while stun only get you fury buff
  • ElthanElthan Member Posts: 93 ★★
    edited February 2023
    I already posted in the bugs and issues section of this forum some weeks ago:

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/326522/howard-the-duck-not-getting-armor-up-when-fight-starts#latest

The bug started with the persistent charges issue some months ago. They fixed the persistent charges but Howard is still bugged.

Kabam didn't acknowledge the issue so far.... Makes me wonder why bothering having a bug section if it's not to address the problems we face and report.
  • GrandOldKaiGrandOldKai Member Posts: 788 ★★★★

They actually put focus on highly used champs quickly like Herc got bugged and was responded about within the day while vision aou bug was going on for about 2 or so months. Same is happening to howard now.

Speaking of long-standing bugs, Thor Ragnarok's "Pit Fighters" synergy with Korg still doesn't work properly for Thor (or is wildly inconsistent with when it wants to work — I have no idea of what the game truly considers as "backed up against the wall")

Sorry to come back to this thread again but I see that a moderator had time to edit the first comment but I'm sure he forgot to leave a comment. It's OK, it can happens.

@Kabam Jax may I ask you why we get no answer from Kabam after 2 months of voicing this issue and why it's still not on your bugs board when there are several threads about it? I am just expressing my concern about a champion I like to play. An answer (I am not asking an immediate fix) would be greatly appreciated from our friendly community manager from the neighborhood.
    Still not working as of 28th of February :)
  • ByohazardByohazard Member Posts: 16
    New update dropped and still no fix.
    Let's play a game: how many times do we have to bring that thread up before they acknowledge the bug? 🤣

After three months, I start to believe they don't care. Too many bugs in every part of the game, it's like a sinking ship.