**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

An honest rant about the game performance

ThatOneMasterGamerThatOneMasterGamer Posts: 810 ★★★
edited March 2023 in General Discussion
I'm gonna try to keep it short. I will talk about different categories of the game and rant about them.

First on the list, general game performance. Honestly, there are many things that I can start from. I mean why are there still problems with the parry even after this much time since when it started a year ago if not more, I'd say it's the most important mastery and yet 20% of the times it's not working. The random lag spikes in which the AI is able to move (at least for me), it seems unnatural for it to happen, call me a conspiracist but at this point I think it might be intentional. There are also peoblems entering a fight in LOL and AOL for the longest time, still not fixed.

Second, the AI is just so annoying. KABAM made it in a way that it rivals Chat GPT in terms of intelligence. I have made multiple tests. If you are using a champion that needs to be aggresive the AI is very passive and will hold block but if you are using a champ that needs to strike into the block the AI is super aggresive and barely blocks. If the AI has a way to gain power over time it holds block until it gets to the SP3. Also even if it does not have a source to do so it would still rather not use it and even more so if it is above 2 bars of power. If you need to intercept or knock down the opponent the AI will try to make you unable to do it. Also I may mention the recent reaction time update in which you can't use MM anymore because the AI blocks the second medium. And one more thing about some champs AI like Gorr and Warlock is the fact that it can intercept just like a player and at time even better then me :| plus the fact that their animations are so fast that they still manage to hit you.

And lastly, Battlegrounds, the worst game mode made by them. It's a fiesta of cheaters with many tricks up their sleeve. Sure you could not do it but by just taking a quick glance at the store you can see it is the best way to progress in the game and curently the only way you can fully upgrade relics. Also the terrible matchmaking in which if you win 2 matches you get paired either with someone double your roster or a cheater, which you can call me a conspiracist yet again but at this point I think KABAM intentionaly keep them to get a quick buck. Also not only are the cheaters present in BG but also arena, AW and what not.

I, in fact, did not keep it short after all. Also this is my opinion, disagree with me if you want but I still think it's very dissapointing that KABAM does nothing about these things and more.

TL:DR
Game performance is a dumpster fire.

Comments

• Options
    BizaaroBizaaro Posts: 321 ★★
    Can u explain in short?? ;)
  • Options
    ThatOneMasterGamerThatOneMasterGamer Posts: 810 ★★★
    Bizaaro said:

Can u explain in short?? ;)

The general performance, the AI and cheater situation is making the game a dumpster fire. You're welcome.
  • Options
    GladsGlads Posts: 397 ★★★
    I am surprised you haven't been blasted by the forums. I agree with you in all areas but a lesser extent to point 2, my experience is the AI changes with the wind.
    It would be nice if kabam fixed the dropped inputs as u mentioned parry and for me as well many times, my last medium attack registers as a light. But this is worst some days that others.
    Thanks for your contribution