Options

Which TWO Spider-Verse Champions do we think will enter the Contest in April?

Just keen to hear who everyone thinks will be the mystery 2 Spider-Verse Champions that join the Contest in April?
I personally hope for Spider-Man (Noir) and The Savage Spider Man.

Who do you think?

Comments

• Options
    HavanaknightHavanaknight Posts: 454 ★★★
    Are we guaranteed heroes? Or might we get villains? Sandman? Morbius? Lizard? Some of the more higher profile spider villains not the contest yet
  • Options
    spidyjedi84spidyjedi84 Posts: 265 ★★
    I'll bet Chasm is the Ben Reilly/Clone variant we get. Sandman would be my other guess,
  • Options
    Marvelfan30Marvelfan30 Posts: 1,165 ★★★★
    Sandman and lizard hopefully.....
    If not doppelganger
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,832 ★★★★★
    bout time Lizard arrived...
  • Options
    Superstar_1126Superstar_1126 Posts: 405 ★★
    Silk (science) and Sandman (science) are who i think would and should join. Lizard, however, would probably seem more likely since he might be easier to design, implement mechanics into, and animate than Sandman might be
  • Options
    BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,361 ★★★★

I’ll go with Jay Axe’s predictions and say Lizard and Sandman. Because I really want to see them in the contest.

Could be Silk and Sandman, with Lizard coming later in the year.

• Options
    AustinU823AustinU823 Posts: 84 ★★
    The movie was supposed to come out October of 2022, which is why we got Spider Supreme and Spot that month. Champs are planned so far in advance that I really doubt there’d be another round of Spider-Verse champs to drop for the new release date of the movie
  • Options
    The tease for April is the spider-verse was thrown into chaos when the web of fate and destiny was destroyed this upcoming April an unlikely duo will seek to make sense of the growing civil war between spider friend & spider foe. They showed Sinister War #1, Spider-Verse 1 #2, and Spider-Verse Spider-Zero. I have Sandman and Lizard for April and Silk & Superior Spider-Man for later down the year but can be any two of of the four who I think are most likely.
  • Options
    AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    Sandman was a WIP last year so one of them will be him......I have also heard that Kabam have been working on the Lizard
    But there are speculations that one will be a Villain & the other might be a Hero.....if that's true then we'll most probably won't get Lizard
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,832 ★★★★★
    Whilst I love Silk and would love her to be in the game, I struggle to see how she could be made different to any other Spider character. Spiderwoman/Drew I could see incorporating her pheromones and her venom blast things; Superior Spidey would no doubt have some of his gadgets and stuff; Iron Spider, I dunno, some tech stuff I guess; Kaine some mystic stuff and his 'Mark of Kaine', but I really can't see what they could do with Cindy.
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,350 ★★★★★
    How about composite or beyonder Spidey?
  • Options
    GogiGogi Posts: 449 ★★★
    Probably Lizard and Morbius
  • Options
    TheWatcher_TheWatcher_ Posts: 153
    I'm hoping Jay is right and sandman and the lizard are coming next month. I've been waiting for them to come out for like 3 years. If there going to do it, they be better off to do it now
  • Options
    SuelGamesSuelGames Posts: 947 ★★★
    I hope its The Lizard and Sandman.

Morbius would be cool too

I just hope its NOT another Spiderman
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,152 ★★★★★
    Spider Person and Sand-He/She/They :*
  • Options
    BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,560 ★★★★
    Hopefully none join
    The last thing this game needs is more SpiderMan skins
  • Options
    MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Posts: 762 ★★★
    I’d actually love to see Morlun and Scarlet Spider (Kaine). I think Morlun would be cosmic and Kaine as mystic. They both fit the Spiderverse theme and both could bring new mechanics and play styles that we haven’t seen in previous spider persons.
  • Options
    ChobblyChobbly Posts: 863 ★★★★

I’d actually love to see Morlun and Scarlet Spider (Kaine). I think Morlun would be cosmic and Kaine as mystic. They both fit the Spiderverse theme and both could bring new mechanics and play styles that we haven’t seen in previous spider persons.

Morlun would be amazing, especially if he gets cross fight bonuses or something if he beats (consumes) a Spider-verse Hero or something.

And I'd love to see the Mark of Kaine in the game as a truly brutal SP3. Dammit, now I need to go back and read Chris Yost's Scarlet Spider run.