Options

App won't open is sits on loading [MERGED]

124»

Comments

• Options
    Plz help us kabam, we r waiting for ur reply, mailed u also raised ticket also what else u want and 16+ hrs, no reply
  • Options
    Silver_RaiderSilver_Raider Posts: 7
    It has been more than 18 hours of frustration. Can kabam give an update please. This issue had caused us to miss alliance war which impacted our alliance. We have missed precious time to clear our monthly, side quests as well as battlegrounds.. items may also be expiring in our inventory overflow..I look forward to a decent compensation but please solve our problem of logging in game..
  • Options
    Tiago_TorresTiago_Torres Posts: 6

The issue has been escalated internally by one of our moderators, so the necessary people will see it. At present I have no other information available and no time frame on when the issue will be resolved.

Now The AW is Lost, and the monthly event is almost over..
    Can u help us @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra anyone?
  • Options
    See this reply from kabam, we all did this whole day
  • Options
    Kabam JaxKabam Jax Posts: 1,658
    We are investigating this issue right now!

We're chasing a theory: were you by chance playing incursions before you encountered this issue?
  • Options
    Kabam JaxKabam Jax Posts: 1,658
    Additionally, we have pushed a potential temporary fix.

Can anyone who was having issue please let us know if this resolved the problem!
  • Options
    Could log in now.

Probably the early end of incursions messed UP the ones inside it
  • Options
    Yes can login, but we lost AW
  • Options
    DrPandaDrPanda Posts: 9
    Im back in thanks for ruining my night and hurting my ally
  • Options
    WizOfAhhsWizOfAhhs Posts: 11
    @kabam Jax i was indeed playing incrusions
  • Options
    Russle_3Russle_3 Posts: 5
    Kabam Jax said:

Additionally, we have pushed a potential temporary fix.

Can anyone who was having issue please let us know if this resolved the problem!

I can confirm this fix has work, thank you guys and your team

• Options
    CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    So my app was fine, i was able to connect without any issues..
    After they "pushed" a fix.. im stuck on the main screen with the loading wheel just rotating and not able to navigate with any button...
  • Options

Yes.. i was in incursions.
  • Options
    Darkknight_94Darkknight_94 Posts: 459 ★★★
    Thanks for letting our war getting resulted in lost ( which was easy win with death counts 66-25) coz of not exploring the map,
    due to this issue...
    I don't think "YOU" guys will do anything to change or compensate us on that!
    Delayed response system & even delayed fix .
  • Options
    AlexKing007AlexKing007 Posts: 3
    I am able to login today. Will i get compensation for the day lost? I lost the last day of the date game calendar because of the issue
  • Options
    SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
    damn it just deleted the game and was about to try again to fix it but yay ig
  • Options
    PHILLYB781MAPHILLYB781MA Posts: 41
    I was able to sign on as of yesterday around Noon @Kabam Zibiit
    Whatever you guys did, thanks! & for anyone else still having trouble logging in, I didn’t do anything special, I just tried logging on & it let me. Wish I could provide a better answer!
  • Options
    Silver_RaiderSilver_Raider Posts: 7
    Thanks for resolving the issue.. Any updates on a compensation package for those of us affected by this “glitch”?