Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Second account

Am I allowed to create another account and play both on same device or will my main account get banned?

Comments

• Options
    Deuce2180Deuce2180 Posts: 121
    Yes you can, I have 3 accounts
  • Options
    shut_up_heathershut_up_heather Posts: 285 ★★

Am I allowed to create another account and play both on same device or will my main account get banned?

Yes.
  • Options

Yes.
    I mean yes you can have two accounts, not yes you will get banned
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,827 ★★★★★
    Post here your second account 1st 6-Star. :)
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,704 Guardian

You may play on as many accounts as you wish, so long as you created those accounts and you are the only person that plays those accounts.

You may also play on as many accounts as you wish on the same device. So if you make two accounts, you can play them on the same phone if you wish.

You may also play on multiple devices if you wish. Switching or upgrading phones is perfectly acceptable.

You may do any combination of the above. If you want to play on three accounts and you own an iPhone and an Android tablet, you can play with any of those three accounts on any of your two devices in any order and in any combination. So long as all the accounts are yours, its fine.

In fact, there's no specific prohibition on playing on *your* account on another person's phone. However, now we get into the risky territory that if that person mods their phone you could be held accountable for that. If you happen to play on a merc's phone your account(s) could get swept up in a ban wave.

You are responsible for what happens on your accounts and you are responsible for any actions taken on your devices. If you let someone else play on your account you are 100% responsible for anything they do, without exceptions. If you play on a device that has been altered or tampered with or is used for TOS-breaking activity, you could be held responsible for that as well. But if everything is yours, its all fine (as long as you yourself are completely legit, obviously).

This is why (or at least one of the reasons why) account sharing is prohibited. Kabam can't tell who is playing on your account. So the assumption is that it is always you, because you are not allowed to let anyone else log into your account. You cannot use as an excuse "it wasn't me." If it was you, its your fault. If it was not you because you allowed someone else to log into your account, then you'll get banned for account sharing. So it is impossible to escape responsibility.
  • Options
    Also, you can have one account on multiple devices, but you can't play on the same account on different devices (there shouldn't be a reason you do that anyways). So you can be signed in on your phone and your iPad, but can't play on both at the same time.
  • Options

Also, you can have one account on multiple devices, but you can't play on the same account on different devices (there shouldn't be a reason you do that anyways). So you can be signed in on your phone and your iPad, but can't play on both at the same time.

To clarify above, you can not have the game OPEN and Running on 2 different devices with the same account.
    Opening up the game on 2nd device (into that account, or within game then logging into that account) you will then see your 1st device (running game) will then log you out of that account on that 1st device once you open it on your 2nd device.

Each device can be used for same account, just not actively opened into same account at same time.

——
    But you were asking multiple accounts on same device.
    That is OK too, just have to logout and then login to the other account, each time you want to change account you are playing on that device.

**All accounts have to be YOUR Accounts, CREATED by you, and nobody else uses (or have ever used) those Accounts to play on.