**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Can cav players not get threat level 5 objects?

I was under the impression that this month Sq you could complete all the levels. I'm just a cav player but I regularly do zone 8 and 9 so I was looking forward to this month's event. I only have up to threat level 4 objectives to do. I was wanting the 6* awakening crystal and the 6* gem. Any info on this would be appreciated

Comments

• SuhshehshsSuhshehshs Posts: 72
    Unfortunately threat level 5 is unlocked with thronebreaker. Finishing act 6 and/or rank 3ing a champion would be your only option for the gem and crystal.
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★
    You can complete all the levels, you just don’t get all the objectives. If you hit thronebreaker before the month is out they will unlock.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★

I figured as much, kabam is forcing me to become thronebreaker. I'm a casual player so I only do story when I feel like it, but looks like I'll have to take a weekend and see if I can get it done.

No one is forcing you. If you want the rewards that TB players get, then get TB, if you don’t want to ply story quest, then don’t complain about the rewards
    Where does he say he doesn’t want to *play* story? He says he just casually plays it when he wants to.
  • I'm not complaining about the rewards I was just under the impression that it was available to all players this month. I'll get it done this weekend. I enjoy the game but I'm not a super grinding player I just don't have the time.
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,216 ★★★★★

I figured as much, kabam is forcing me to become thronebreaker. I'm a casual player so I only do story when I feel like it, but looks like I'll have to take a weekend and see if I can get it done.

No one is forcing you. If you want the rewards that TB players get, then get TB, if you don’t want to ply story quest, then don’t complain about the rewards
    Where does he say he doesn’t want to *play* story? He says he just casually plays it when he wants to.
    Which implies, Get to the progression, the rewards are aimed towards. Simple as that.
    It's not a big deal to miss out on progression based rewards for a casual player.
    Look at the comment where OP mentioned 'Forcing' and nobody's forcing anyone.
  • Agent_7Agent_7 Posts: 182 ★★
    I think the point OP was trying to make is recently the SQ have not been locked to progression and now they are. It’s just another inconsistency. That said, I’m quite enjoying this SQ for once. I’m hoping I can finish GM before the end of the month. He’s all I have left.