**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

New SQ Legend Badge

CapriciousCapricious Posts: 215 ★★
edited March 2023 in General Discussion
Hi I just wanted to confirm whether or not earning this title would be the equivalent of doing a legend run and achieving a legendary account?

Comments

• Options
    CreeseazCreeseaz Posts: 277
    Wondering this as well
  • Options
    CapriciousCapricious Posts: 215 ★★
    Creeseaz said:

Wondering this as well

The consensus on Reddit is that it will grant you legend account status
  • Options
    Lime2625Lime2625 Posts: 30

Hi I just wanted to confirm whether or not earning this title would be the equivalent of doing a legend run and achieving a legendary account?

You get the Black box, Legend Icon below your name and all the other features that Legends have access to but you do not get the "Legend" title - This title can only be obtained by completing a successful Legends run
  • Options
    PR_QuakePR_Quake Posts: 3
    We have until April 5th to finish and get this title right?
  • Options
    Marvelfan30Marvelfan30 Posts: 1,156 ★★★★
    I already know @SlayinAlive
    Is gonna get this lmao
  • Options
    WfpkstevezillaWfpkstevezilla Posts: 121 ★★
    I'd like to hear a Kabam confirmation on this one before starting all the prep and coordination involved with my incursion buddy.
  • Options
    CreeseazCreeseaz Posts: 277
    Any luck on kabam confirming this
  • Options
    Saske97Saske97 Posts: 81
    edited March 2023

Yeah, I just finished 25 zones a couple of hours ago and got title and Legend badge which I did not own before.

• Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,169 ★★★★★
    Saske97 said:

Yeah, I just finished 25 zones a couple of hours ago and got title and Legend badge which I did not own before.

Tips? Especially on which of the new hacks are the best in your opinion.