Compensation Eligibility - (Yes I know it’s delayed)

Chuck_FinleyChuck_Finley Member Posts: 1,117 ★★★★★
Can we get clarification as to who will be receiving the Jan SQ compensation?

Did you need to complete the lane with that node? Attempt it and fail? Or is it just going out by progression level when it is sent out again.

I completed the side quest. Just curious how it was determined who gets what….

Comments

• Chuck_FinleyChuck_Finley Member Posts: 1,117 ★★★★★
    Thanks!
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,500 ★★★★★
    Interesting. I still haven't seen either. Oh well. There's enough going on right now.
  • SonOfArgu16SonOfArgu16 Member, Guardian Posts: 262 Guardian
    Can't seem to claim it. Anyone else having the same issue?
  • Kabam JaxKabam Jax Member, Moderator Posts: 1,718 ★★★★★

Can't seem to claim it. Anyone else having the same issue?

Yes. That conversation is happening here: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/329772/unable-to-claim-compensation-rewards-merged-with-info#latest
  • CoppinCoppin Member Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    Kabam Jax is gonna start sounding like Oprah...
  • LickyLicky Member Posts: 330 ★★★
    I completed threat level 3 4 and 5

So I have attempted first fight of problem path (storm) of each of those difficulties technically

According to Jax's comment above, I am eligible for compensation

But I have not received any compensation, I will update if I do

• Crimson8399Crimson8399 Member Posts: 762 ★★★
    Licky said:

I completed threat level 3 4 and 5

So I have attempted first fight of problem path (storm) of each of those difficulties technically

According to Jax's comment above, I am eligible for compensation

But I have not received any compensation, I will update if I do

Same here. Bet it ends up not going out to everyone it affected.
  • Sha1emadeSha1emade Member Posts: 22
    edited March 2023
    When should we inquire as to when we will get the mail with compensation? I’m one of the lucky ones with with out the email let alone two. :) basically when should we start to panic. :)
  • Amanda_CruzeAmanda_Cruze Member Posts: 67
    So what I understood is this
    If someone found that the nodes are not working as intended in level 4, that person will receive the compensation for only level 4?
    This sucks.
    Why would anyone bother to go to level 5 or level 3 if level 4 was not working correctly?
    @Kabam Jax Isn't this an oversight at your end?
  • Crine60Crine60 Member Posts: 1,415 ★★★★

So what I understood is this
    If someone found that the nodes are not working as intended in level 4, that person will receive the compensation for only level 4?
    This sucks.
    Why would anyone bother to go to level 5 or level 3 if level 4 was not working correctly?
    @Kabam Jax Isn't this an oversight at your end?

I believe I got to this point in 3, 4 and 5 but had seen on the forums that it was bugged, hadn’t been fixed and knew I couldn’t complete the path while it was bugged so I don’t think I tried. Sounds like because I had knowledge of the issue I won’t get compensation whereas if they had released content that wasn’t bugged I could have done it.

I don’t understand doing it like this. Everyone who got to the week 4 quests and even did the other path should have gotten the rewards since Kabam continually releases bugged content and often doesn’t fix things while they are still running. The people who pushed through should get a 2nd set of rewards and/or unit/potion/revive compensation for what was a reasonable average of items used if individual usage couldn’t be figured out to compensate accordingly.

When Kabam doesn’t fix bugs or disclose criteria for compensation while the events are still ongoing it isn’t fair to put the onus on the player to either push through harder content than is intended, skip the content and not be able to get the rewards or compensation or magically guess what they need to do to be entitled to the potential compensation (and that’s if Kabam even gives compensation period).
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Member Posts: 2,916 ★★★★★
    Sha1emade said:

When should we inquire as to when we will get the mail with compensation? I’m one of the lucky ones with with out the email let alone two. :) basically when should we start to panic. :)

There’s a big banner at the top of the page that says they’re hoping to have it resolved by the end of the week (Friday), so if it hasn’t gone out by then you can get worried. I imagine Jax will be on top of updating if there’s an issue with their hopeful timeline.
  • Monza2upMonza2up Member Posts: 11
    Why didn't I receive a compensation? even if it's broken? I played levels 3, 4 and 5…
    edited March 2023
    Monza2up said:

Why didn't I receive a compensation? even if it's broken? I played levels 3, 4 and 5…

It is likely because it was rolling out over time and those who got it first noticed the bug and reported to Kabam so they shut it down. I didn’t get it the first run, but did get it the second run. It’s not going out to everyone at the same time.
  • Monza2upMonza2up Member Posts: 11

Monza2up said:

It is likely because it was rolling out over time and those who got it first noticed the bug and reported to Kabam so they shut it down. I didn’t get it the first run, but did get it the second run. It’s not going out to everyone at the same time.
    I did not receive compensation not for the first time not for the second time… okey, just waiting
    edited March 2023
    Monza2up said:

Monza2up said:

I did not receive compensation not for the first time not for the second time… okey, just waiting
    Like I said, it was rolling out so it probably didn’t get to you by the time they shut it down. Once they communicate that it is being sent out again give it about 3-4 hours before you start getting worried about it.
  • Eliot76Eliot76 Member Posts: 22
    Danb92 said:

I completed this on all difficulties but have no compensation?

It is the same for me as well. Probably it still comes...
  • KillSwitchKillSwitch Member Posts: 283 ★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Straight from the game team:

Criteria for compensation is any player who attempted the first fight on the problem path at least once (regardless of the result of this fight) in each difficulty. This was the Make A Stand, Newton's Law path in week 4 of the January 2023 (37.2) Mojo’s Choice meta event. The first fight on the path was Storm. Impacted difficulties were Threat Levels 3, 4 and 5.

Hope this helps!

I definitely qualify and haven’t received any compensation, but alliance mates have..
  • Stickman21Stickman21 Member Posts: 1
    I am confused on this as well I beat all levels cleared the whole map multiple times and I didn’t receive it yet either….
  • Flashuknighte8Flashuknighte8 Member Posts: 10
    kabam, I didn't get my rewards. I was impacted with the node.. I still can't claim it 😭🤢

• Flashuknighte8Flashuknighte8 Member Posts: 10
    edited March 2023
    R
  • Ramzz_8Ramzz_8 Member Posts: 1
    I was fighting the collector and at the start of the fight i couldn’t do anything no matter how much i tapped my screen, for some reason the collector could move and i couldn’t, so obviously my game didn’t freeze/crash. I expect a 5 star nexus crystal and a 6 star awakening gem for skill.
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,268 ★★★★★
    Yay another pointless necro
  • DUHveedDUHveed Member Posts: 356 ★★★
    ahmynuts said:

Yay another pointless necro

I mean we are officially in fall which means Halloween is right around the corner…

• MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,907 ★★★★★
    Ramzz_8 said:

I was fighting the collector and at the start of the fight i couldn’t do anything no matter how much i tapped my screen, for some reason the collector could move and i couldn’t, so obviously my game didn’t freeze/crash. I expect a 5 star nexus crystal and a 6 star awakening gem for skill.

It’s nice to have expectations. Let us know how it works out for you.