**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Unable to claim compensation rewards [merged, with info]

Comments

• Options
    Shamanriver77Shamanriver77 Posts: 80
    Kabam Jax said:

Please note that initial rewards will not be removed immediately, you will still be unable to claim them.

That being said... before I take this back to the team, has anyone been successful in claiming these items?

Still not able to claim
  • Options
    menacemenace Posts: 25
    edited March 2023
    Anyone else not able to claim the compensation
  • Options
    HammerGod3HammerGod3 Posts: 43
    Methinks this may have to do with the new (blue) shards being pictured in the rewards rather than the old mojo (purple) shards?
  • Options
    Madman_marvinMadman_marvin Posts: 649 ★★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Okay! We are reverting back to the initial plan B... or was it plan C...

We are aiming to have it sorted by the end of the week.

Apologies again, I know this got messy.

Thanks for at least letting us know.
  • Options
    CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    edited March 2023
    cl41776 said:

Not once but twice in a single day that Kabam has proven to everyone they have absolutely no clue wth they’re doing lately. This is embarrassing to say the very least.

U really gonna make a big fuzz over free stuff?
  • Options
    DukenpukeDukenpuke Posts: 658 ★★★
    Curious to know what was the "bugged node." None of them seemed overly difficult with the correct counters.
  • Options
    PpurpleIIPpurpleII Posts: 20
    Coppin said:

cl41776 said:

Not once but twice in a single day that Kabam has proven to everyone they have absolutely no clue wth they’re doing lately. This is embarrassing to say the very least.

Well my free stuff is reduced because I did not want to play through a bug with units instead of skill. I completed the top path, but I never attempted the bottom path on level 5 because why attempt something you know you cannot finish, so I am now "not eligible"
  • Options
    SandPounderSandPounder Posts: 342 ★★★
    Mine disappeared after restart
  • Options
    hydrogohardhydrogohard Posts: 219 ★★
    Wth
  • Options
    Kevin30705Kevin30705 Posts: 71
    Same here. I now have them in “inbox” and 2 sets of them in “stash”
    Neither are claimable. I’m thinking that situation is game wide.
    Just keep us informed Jax and thanks for your diligence in this matter.
  • Options
    mixalisplaymixalisplay Posts: 50
    Δεν μπορώ να πάρω ανταμοιβή
  • Options
    mixalisplaymixalisplay Posts: 50

• Options
    Bigramrod69Bigramrod69 Posts: 52
    Hello. Is anyone else having trouble claiming the Mojo compensation rewards? Every time I hit the claim tab the game freezes, I’ve had to restart twice now
  • Options
    Lee99Lee99 Posts: 94
    We can this getting kabamed 🤣🤣🤣 the compensation for the bug, compensation is bugged not once but 2 times in one day.
  • Options
    mbracembrace Posts: 829 ★★★
    I got the message but cannot claim. Oh the irony of a claiming bug associated with compensation for a game bug.
  • Options
    JinJihnsJinJihns Posts: 19
    edited March 2023

Kabam what is going on? I got two compensation packs and I cant claim both. I don’t know if I should claim both or if I do I will be banned so I will leave this here.
  • Options
    RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,598 ★★★★
    edited March 2023
    They just had to link "claim" button to Rickroll site to make us more happy.

"Never gonna give you up
    Never gonna let you down"
  • Options
    Ceti_EelCeti_Eel Posts: 63
    Has anyone else not gotten any compensation rewards message yet ?
  • Options
    PpurpleII said:

Coppin said:

cl41776 said:

Well my free stuff is reduced because I did not want to play through a bug with units instead of skill. I completed the top path, but I never attempted the bottom path on level 5 because why attempt something you know you cannot finish, so I am now "not eligible"
    Still free, and u saves up all those units u wanted to save.. win win
  • Options
    JJ5KJJ5K Posts: 17
    Where is comp at kabam I didn't receive anything not even a message
  • Options
    noclutchnoclutch Posts: 186 ★★
    Finally, some damn good communication.
    Thank You Jax
  • Options
    Sadat08Sadat08 Posts: 72
    Didn’t even getting anything?!?!
  • Options
    LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    So the comp is coming later this week, even for the folks who never got a message at all?
  • Options
    KILLMФИGЕЯKILLMФИGЕЯ Posts: 122 ★★
    How is it that we all played the same bugged content yet only some people are getting comp? Lol
  • Options
    kus234kus234 Posts: 187 ★★
    Still no message or got the reward
  • Options
    CashRichCashRich Posts: 7
    Freeze the stash countdown timer whenever there is a bug affecting our valuable resources expiring. For example, delaying 6 star shards reward will make us lose the opportunity to pull a good champ to rank up using the expiring iso-8 and catalysts. For those who paid money to buy resources, this is totally unfair and shouldn't be ignored for so many years. Hope Kabam finds a good solution for this. Thanks
  • Options
    kus234kus234 Posts: 187 ★★
    Kabam dint u feel embarrassed.. u sent a package as compensation for a BUG and the package in itself is BUGGED? Cumon …
  • Options
    CashRich said:

Freeze the stash countdown timer whenever there is a bug affecting our valuable resources expiring. For example, delaying 6 star shards reward will make us lose the opportunity to pull a good champ to rank up using the expiring iso-8 and catalysts. For those who paid money to buy resources, this is totally unfair and shouldn't be ignored for so many years. Hope Kabam finds a good solution for this. Thanks

What?... How is compensation (pretty much a gift) affect your resource management?... If this wasnt given today your stuff was going to expire anyway
  • Options
    Amanda_CruzeAmanda_Cruze Posts: 67
    People posting 2 compensation in a picture
    Meanwhile me with 0! 😭😭😭
    @Kabam Jax Why always me?