Options

New SQ Legend Badge

CapriciousCapricious Posts: 215 ★★
edited March 2023 in General Discussion
Hi I just wanted to confirm whether or not earning this title would be the equivalent of doing a legend run and achieving a legendary account?

Comments

• Options
    CreeseazCreeseaz Posts: 277
    Wondering this as well
  • Options
    CapriciousCapricious Posts: 215 ★★
    Creeseaz said:

Wondering this as well

The consensus on Reddit is that it will grant you legend account status
  • Options
    Lime2625Lime2625 Posts: 30

Hi I just wanted to confirm whether or not earning this title would be the equivalent of doing a legend run and achieving a legendary account?

You get the Black box, Legend Icon below your name and all the other features that Legends have access to but you do not get the "Legend" title - This title can only be obtained by completing a successful Legends run
  • Options
    PR_QuakePR_Quake Posts: 3
    We have until April 5th to finish and get this title right?
  • Options
    Marvelfan30Marvelfan30 Posts: 1,165 ★★★★
    I already know @SlayinAlive
    Is gonna get this lmao
  • Options
    WfpkstevezillaWfpkstevezilla Posts: 121 ★★
    I'd like to hear a Kabam confirmation on this one before starting all the prep and coordination involved with my incursion buddy.
  • Options
    CreeseazCreeseaz Posts: 277
    Any luck on kabam confirming this
  • Options
    Saske97Saske97 Posts: 81
    edited March 2023

Yeah, I just finished 25 zones a couple of hours ago and got title and Legend badge which I did not own before.

• Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,203 ★★★★★
    Saske97 said:

Yeah, I just finished 25 zones a couple of hours ago and got title and Legend badge which I did not own before.

Tips? Especially on which of the new hacks are the best in your opinion.