**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How many of you would play incursions a lot more often if 5min cooldown was permanent

ShoNuff29ShoNuff29 Posts: 415 ★★★
I definitely would

How many of you would play incursions a lot more often if 5min cooldown was permanent 272 votes

I would
72%
Jh_DezBigPoppaCBONEDrZolaDanielRandKeltanCarnage313heruheru511zuffyManup456ChovnerPatallacDeadmaddyfmussapEmil_LimsonTerraege999menBosleySungjcur53dMatthewmercury 196 votes
Doesn’t matter to me
22%
DL864MasterSmokeSnakeEyes69Eb0ny-O-M4wHort4TendersquadDrenlinninexhelixTristanWardenclockShadowstrikeMhd20034CassyMrTicTac19992008Garlocane47rockykostonpseudosaneTheHeroDeservedAleor 60 votes
Maybe
5%
SIlverProfessorKthunderphillgreenMalreck04lilBLAKE01Kpratish1997_Sham_WhoDaPooGladsSoyheyor123PsyGrinder_XThanks_D19Nalak8Ace2319AgenteMagnusPowerOfACandle 16 votes

Comments

• CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    Doesn’t matter to me
    The rewards are pretty horrible ..
    I would play the same ammount if it was 5 min or 6 months
  • Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,138 ★★★★
    Doesn’t matter to me
    I only play it once a week to get the milestones anyways so it wouldn't make a difference.
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,624 ★★★★★
    I would
    Will definitely play more. 5mins cooldown is fun
  • TheWatcher_TheWatcher_ Posts: 153
    Doesn’t matter to me
    I don't do incursions that much, but if I do I'm pretty close to a 6* and need more shards. I wish that the rewards would refresh sooner though
  • DaJiveTurkeyDaJiveTurkey Posts: 72
    I would
    Oh hell yes, the 6 day cool down for 6* champs is ridiculous. Especially when you come across nodes where you need to swap out champs to complete the room and you have only used a champ for one room.
  • LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,359 ★★★★★
    I would
    There should be no reason for the cooldown as rewards are already capped thru design.
  • InsaneSkullInsaneSkull Posts: 313 ★★
    Doesn’t matter to me
    Neutral approach because i play incursions occasionally. Best thing is solo mode so no need to deal with slackers when you want to play.
  • BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,547 ★★★★
    I would
    Yeah the current refresh is way too long
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,677 ★★★★★
    edited March 2023
    Maybe
    Havent played for months, might do enough to get objectives for the gem, probably wont play them next month.

It seems too time consuming for the rewards.
  • SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 888 ★★★
    I would
    Never got into incursion as there is too much reading and not knowing how the multiple nodes interact with each other. Also don’t have 6* Herc, so will not go far.
    Kudos to the danger store offering weekly potions and revives. I am definitely going to give it a shot after I get my 6* Herc!
    Really hate the cool-down period in the normal incursion. This SQ is actually a breath of fresh air compared to the energy taxing SQ of the last few months. Although I feel that I am not going to get as much time grinding for units though…
  • Ansh_AAnsh_A Posts: 494 ★★★
    I would
    I would play more often under one condition.

The 5 minute cooldown starts with the swap and not end of incursion. Difficulty is hard enough and prizes are average anyways.
  • ShoNuff29ShoNuff29 Posts: 415 ★★★
    Ansh_A said:

I would play more often under one condition.

The 5 minute cooldown starts with the swap and not end of incursion. Difficulty is hard enough and prizes are average anyways.

Oh I didn’t realize that. I haven’t started yet. I thought the cooldown did start at the swap so you could bring that champ back in later in the same incursion. Didn’t realize it needed to end first. That’s sucks.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,677 ★★★★★
    Maybe
    On topic, if the cooldown was 24hrs it might be enough to attract interest. 5 minutes will never happen outside of this event.
  • EtherionGodEtherionGod Posts: 251 ★★
    I would
    5 days is an insane time for a cooldown in general, really kills your motivation to start another run when you get shafted by a bad combo on nodes.