**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Why???

UnyonfaceUnyonface Posts: 519 ★★★
edited March 2023 in General Discussion
Why would you put Mordo on this?

Comments

• CyborgNinja135CyborgNinja135 Posts: 1,108 ★★★★
    Nodes and champions are completely random in incursions. That is also far from the worst node combination you could ever come across
  • KeltanKeltan Posts: 467 ★★
    Yeah I really hate lifecycle node...just got to keep spamming heavy..
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,173 ★★★★★
    Ouch.
  • PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,644 Guardian
    Chavez is very good for mordo, you get 2 negative zone dimensions up and his power gain will drain him 20%-80% of a bar of power based on the sig of your Chavez. Plus her heavy stun when chained with a combo doesn't cause Mordo to evade, so easy knockdowns.
  • Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★

Yeah ive come across horrible combinations that are basically impossible to beat and should be removed from the equation.

My favorite I got was a mighty charge fisticuffs no retreat Modok in zone 15. Couldn’t Herc cus fisticuffs, couldn’t stall out fisticuffs cus no retreat, couldn’t parry or intercept cus mighty charge, couldn’t bait out heavy cus Modok heavy animation and no retreat, and mags didn’t even work because of Modoks increased ability accuracy
  • IMO, the worst node combo is probably "COWARD" against a champ who has multi-hit specials, can't keep pressing block against unblockable rapid fire from Punisher 2099 and Winter Soldier
  • WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Posts: 776 ★★★
    Try mordo with indestructible-1, trying to remove 3 indestructible with intercepts was a nightmare with a passive AI.
    You gotta hand it to the AI, trying whatever ways to screw you over.
  • Jack2634Jack2634 Posts: 735 ★★★
    edited March 2023

Yeah ive come across horrible combinations that are basically impossible to beat and should be removed from the equation.

My favorite I got was a mighty charge fisticuffs no retreat Modok in zone 15. Couldn’t Herc cus fisticuffs, couldn’t stall out fisticuffs cus no retreat, couldn’t parry or intercept cus mighty charge, couldn’t bait out heavy cus Modok heavy animation and no retreat, and mags didn’t even work because of Modoks increased ability accuracy
    Mine was an immortal hulk in zone 18 or so last month. **** have aggression regen , long distance relationship and personal space regen with 1 million hp. Hercing him in 8 mins straight just to take down that [dude] to 75% or so with perpetual offense and strategic movement xD
    Post edited by Kabam Jax on
  • PemulaPemula Posts: 60
    wait until you meet with massive regen node, dejavu weakness and unstoppable thing with combination of prove your self in zone 20++. pain and depression
  • Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Posts: 807 ★★★
    That's an act 6 boss,,....but in that u don't have 30 boosts