**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

AI GOD MODE?

Did I accidentally enable a god mode for the AI that I'm unaware of?

It's throwing specials while:
A. Recovering from a heavy attack
B. Still on the ground after being knocked down
C. In the middle of my combo

Also it's dash attack can cover almost the entirety of the screen while my dash back only covers a quarter of the screen.

Comments

• Options
    IRONHIDE_1IRONHIDE_1 Posts: 34
    These input issues are worse than last year when they admitted to having problems and gave us compensation, before everyone gets all bent out of shape I'm not asking for compensation, I'm just saying admit there is an issue and that it's being addressed instead of radio silence
  • Options
    Roqbone97Roqbone97 Posts: 44
    AI has become overly passive they fire off specials in the middle of your combo. They’re just way too powerful now there’s no way possible that you can defeat some of these champions in game match mode on top of it they’re adding God tier nodes to almost every basic champ in the game.
  • Options
    Kaizen_KingKaizen_King Posts: 306 ★★★

These input issues are worse than last year when they admitted to having problems and gave us compensation, before everyone gets all bent out of shape I'm not asking for compensation, I'm just saying admit there is an issue and that it's being addressed instead of radio silence

Last year? Bro, it was July of 2021 when they finally acknowledged the input issues so it’s actually been nearly TWO years! 😀🤔😒🫠
  • Options
    IRONHIDE_1IRONHIDE_1 Posts: 34

Last year? Bro, it was July of 2021 when they finally acknowledged the input issues so it’s actually been nearly TWO years! 😀🤔😒🫠
    True, guess getting screwed over and over makes time go by faster 😆
  • Options
    FubbieFubbie Posts: 142
    It would be nice if Kabam addressed all these unbalanced, unfair AI threads. The nodes are already there to give AI advantage, letting AI do things players cannot undermines the premise of the game mechanic, and makes mcoc more of a frustrating play, money grab.
  • Options
    SnaponstewySnaponstewy Posts: 51
    Whales keep spending so why fix the issues..the recovery time they dex triple dex and retaliate instantly the sp3 Fired instantly sp1 sp2 almost never if baiting ..dash In tho and ur guaranteed to block a sp1 or 2 with ur chin.the sp thrown while stil doing heavy attack or my all time favorite u dash in to punish a heavy ur first hit wiffs and the ai throws a special or chains two 5hit combos. And a sp at the end..just un realistic ..how about after ur sp2 the ai gets down to 1% then just mops the floor with u or removes half ur energy with 1 heavy or 3 hit combo seems when ai is down to 10% critical hits are scarcer than color on a black and white TV and the ai damage out put is way way up..ours way way down..even corvuis will not crit in middle of 5 hit combo sometimes..seems to just be so rigged against us but if the whales stop spending they will fix it immediately
  • Options
    SUPREME77SUPREME77 Posts: 144
    Haha yes. It feels like we're playing against Bero man and swedeah lol
  • Options
    SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    My question is, when we ll be able to own 7* champs, are they going to have the same from end to end reach as the AI does?
  • Options
    Just_Frank2022Just_Frank2022 Posts: 139
    Searmenis said:

My question is, when we ll be able to own 7* champs, are they going to have the same from end to end reach as the AI does?

Wondering how many shards they'll cost. I'm currently at 11k.
  • Options
    Kaizen_KingKaizen_King Posts: 306 ★★★
    Searmenis said:

Ya it’ll be their special function like Adrenaline for 6*’s 😂
  • Options
    JaceFace75JaceFace75 Posts: 63

Idk if anyone else has experienced this or not but over the last few weeks when chaining a 5 hit combo into an sp the last hit of the combo will stop mid swing and throw the special, this causes the AI to block the special attack. I know I tend to hit the sp button pretty fast and while the combo animation is still playing out but it always worked perfectly before a few weeks ago now half the time my specials are getting blocked because of this. Just curious if anybody else has had this happen.

This happens to me alot now. I used to be so good at it but now it’s constantly blocked and then I eat their combo and chained special and then another combo and I can’t block any of it. Starting to make the game not fun when AI can do things we can’t do
  • Options
    Just_Frank2022Just_Frank2022 Posts: 139

Idk if anyone else has experienced this or not but over the last few weeks when chaining a 5 hit combo into an sp the last hit of the combo will stop mid swing and throw the special, this causes the AI to block the special attack. I know I tend to hit the sp button pretty fast and while the combo animation is still playing out but it always worked perfectly before a few weeks ago now half the time my specials are getting blocked because of this. Just curious if anybody else has had this happen.

This happens to me alot now. I used to be so good at it but now it’s constantly blocked and then I eat their combo and chained special and then another combo and I can’t block any of it. Starting to make the game not fun when AI can do things we can’t do
    I think I've figured this out. I believe what has happened is over the years we have grown accustomed to a slight lag in the time it takes the actual time your finger hits the screen and when the input is actually registering. I believe that perhaps they have decreased the lag now so that it is closer to a realtime input and therefore when we've actually been tap-tap-tapping a little ahead of the input and then hitting the special it was fine before, but now it's registering the special button as soon as you tap it and not letting the combo finish. In other words it's interrupting the combo. Idk I'm no programmer but I feel like this explains it... at least in my head.
  • Options
    FuriousImpalerFuriousImpaler Posts: 50
    In war I was fighting Wolverine X with Kitty Pryde and just as my SP1 began to deliver flames Wolverine X launches into an SP2 .... my SP1 was even 30% into the special so I wasn't ready to respond. Instant death.
  • Options
    Kn1ghtcrawlerKn1ghtcrawler Posts: 21
    Agreed. You can't punish heavies now at all. And definitely not when the AI has any SP bars or it instantly drops into it's SP as soon as you go to punish with a dash, special or heavy of your own.
  • Options
    BosleyBosley Posts: 247 ★★★
    There is no sense of balance or fairness to how this AI reacts and operates. I get that it should be challenging but this is a whole different level, to the point that it's almost not playable. I'm avoiding most content because of it.....
  • Options
    yuwyuw Posts: 316 ★★
    getting side stepped is the worst